What's new

Whatever

@Hermione you misunderstood,that wasn't our aqal but of frogs' that is why they are outside your home and demanding their aqal back which you have took...

:rofl:

g nahe... ap sher hain wo bhi noora league waly....:lol:

you seriously need to study Taxonomy my dear:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
tou phir aaj aap ke ghar ke bahir maindakoon ka mela kyon laga hoa tha :unsure:

Dushman anasir ko mery lie bori nahi mili to unho ne mery khilaf ye sazish kar dali hai....:pissed:

@Hermione you misunderstood,that wasn't our aqal but of frogs' that is why they are outside your home and demanding their aqal back which you have took...

:rofl:

you seriously need to study Taxonomy my dear:angel:

G nahi ye mukhalifeen ki sazish hai mery khilaf...:cheesy:

Dushman anasir ko mery lie bori nahi mili to unho ne mery khilaf ye sazish kar dali hai....:pissed:

Nah...I feel pity on those poor species...Rana Tigrina..you have took their aqal that is why they are blabbering outside your home....:rofl:

Nah...I feel pity on those poor species...Rana Tigrina..you have took their aqal that is why they are blabbering outside your home....:rofl:

Apko kesy pata????:azn: kahen ap khud bhi usi specie se to belong nahe karty....:woot: Hum to apko sher samjhy thy ap RANA TIGRINA nikly....:rofl: Khoda Pahar nikla frog...:rofl:

meri smartness ne mujhe kaha mein zara bazar se apnay jaisy 2-3 aur le ahoon shahid esi neaat see aap ke paas ho - mauqa miltay he aap ke smartness bhi le bhagay - phir bhet ke karna MS :smart:
ap ke pass itni kam thi ke khud ko lonely feel ker rahi thi mery pass ziada the to mery pass aa gae....:rofl:

:rofl; :rofl: :omghaha: oh jaitay raho meray black panther

Apko kesy pata????:azn: kahen ap khud bhi usi specie se to belong nahe karty....:woot: Hum to apko sher samjhy thy ap RANA TIGRINA nikly....:rofl: Khoda Pahar nikla frog...:rofl:

Well I studied taxonomy as subject my dear...and right now you are a 'frog' because you have their brain :rofl:

meri smartness ne mujhe kaha mein zara bazar se apnay jaisy 2-3 aur le ahoon shahid esi neaat see aap ke paas ho - mauqa miltay he aap ke smartness bhi le bhagay - phir bhet ke karna MS :smart:

:rofl; :rofl: :omghaha: oh jaitay raho meray black panther

baji ki kachii hogaye hai but she isn't realizing....:rofl:

@Slav Defence were the ones who actually funded the protest :devil:

yeah...we are following US legacy...:rofl:

nah... khali taxonomy parhny se kia hota hai... unki demands bhi apko pata hai.. means you are one of them...:rofl:

Madam they were not studying me as a subject,but they may study you and carry huge argument to place you at which group?,in mammalia or amphibia?....since you are the only human with amphibious brain :rofl:

Madam they were not studying me as a subject,but they may study you and carry huge argument to place you at which group?,in mammalia or amphibia?....since you are the only human with amphibious brain :rofl:

Atleast i am human... unlike you... who belongs to Rana tigrina:rofl:

Atleast i am human... unlike you... who belongs to Rana tigrina:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom