What's new

Whatever

Atleast i am human... unlike you... who belongs to Rana tigrina:rofl:

Atleast i am human... unlike you... who belongs to Rana tigrina:rofl:

I only funded them,but you only look human..for you have taken their aqal..therefore soon...your hands will be transformed into hind limbs,your legs into fore limbs...your nose will disappear and only nostrils will left.. @balixd...since she has ruined my rifles..therefore I need your sniper...to shoot the big,giant,monstrous..lady frog...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only funded them,but you only look human..for you have taken their aqal..therefore soon...your hands will be transformed into hind limbs,your legs into fore limbs...your nose will disappear and only nostrils will left.. @balixd...since she has ruined my rifles..therefore I need your sniper...to shoot the big,giant,monstrous..lady frog...:rofl:

Yeah yeah... whatever makes you feel better.... You funded them because you ARE one of them...:P nothing can change this fact..:rofl:

Yeah yeah... whatever makes you feel better.... You funded them because you ARE one of them...:P nothing can change this fact..:rofl:

anyways after huge argument scientist have decided to make a new group for you..here is details:

Kingdom-Animalia
Class- Amphibian
Superclass- Tetrapoda
Genus-Hermionus amphibus

@Hermione G you are declared as separate specie..Now I hope you will not complain of my accusations...aur dimagh churao frogs ka....

well well madam if this pleases you then are most welcome..anyways..it was so nice after having a long,humorous talk with you after such a long time,you replenished me madam.:D

anyways after huge argument scientist have decided to make a new group for you..here is details:

Kingdom-Animalia
Class- Amphibian
Superclass- Tetrapoda
Genus-Hemionus amphibus

@Hermione G you are declared as separate specie..Now I hope you will not complain of my accusations...aur dimagh churao frogs ka....

well well madam if this pleases you then are most welcome..anyways..it was so nice after having a long,humorous talk with you after such a long time,you replenished me madam.:D

And in your case.... our dear Prof. Snape was making some disastrous potion for others... or asar ulta hogaya...:rofl: khud frog ban gaye....:omghaha:

Haha.... same here...:partay:

And in your case.... our dear Prof. Snape was making some disastrous potion for others... or asar ulta hogaya...:rofl: khud frog ban gaye....:omghaha:

Haha.... same here...:partay:

lolz....I was making to make you human again,after all...you are my everything after Lily Potter,chalo mehbooba na sahi...baji hi sahi:laugh:
It was really good to meet you..:agree:

lolz....I was making to make you human again,after all...you are my everything after Lily Potter,chalo mehbooba na sahi...baji hi sahi:laugh:
It was really good to meet you..:agree:

G bilkul... RANA SNAPE DEFENCE...:rofl: dosro ke lie garha khoda khud "Maindak" ban gaye....:omghaha:

Defence Day Mubarak....:pakistan:

G bilkul... RANA SNAPE DEFENCE...:rofl: dosro ke lie garha khoda khud "Maindak" ban gaye....:omghaha:

Defence Day Mubarak....:pakistan:

Now what can I say,it wasn't me who is declared as 'frogman' by international team of scientist and taxonomists,well still I will keep on taking care of you,after all you are the only sister I have...:P
Oh,c'mon don't cry Miss Granger,who told you to prepare poly juice portion to sneak into chamber of secrets?Professor @Secur has caught you red handed....:lol:

Happy Defence Day to you as well...:D

@Hermione G you didnt tell the merit required for biotech

batch to batch vary karta hai... just like medical colleges... GAT test, entry test, Interview, academic record everything counts... aggregate nikalta hai... but mostly its above 80...

Now what can I say,it wasn't me who is declared as 'frogman' by international team of scientist and taxonomists,well still I will keep on taking care of you,after all you are the only sister I have...:P
Oh,c'mon don't cry Miss Granger,who told you to prepare poly juice portion to sneak into chamber of secrets?Professor @Secur has caught you red handed....:lol:

Happy Defence Day to you as well...:D

Yeah international team of scientist (RANA VOLDY @balixd) and taxonomist ( RANA SNAPE DEFENCE)...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom