What's new

Whatever

Well..then sadness and despair is not a solution of any problem is it?
Instead we must play tit for tat strategy.Since now,we all well aware of every strata of Muslim ummah thing,therefore I suggest that we must wake up and think for ourselves only,enough of this blind love and faith on Brother Muslim countries.:hitwall:

yeah i agree with your point... i am not saying that we should forget about our own country and serve ummah only... no not at all... we should remain neutral here... i am just saying that it hurts to see the condition of muslim countries including Pakistan...

yeah i agree with your point... i am not saying that we should forget about our own country and serve ummah only... no not at all... we should remain neutral here... i am just saying that it hurts to see the condition of muslim countries including Pakistan...

Yes,it is indeed very painful for me to see Muslim countries fighting with each other,in order to maintain their hegemony on Asian region,while using US as their ally,who herself wanted to get benefit of their fight and is willing to attain Universal hegemony,but madam,what can we do now?
If we didn't respond back in same tone,then you can imagine of consequences,we are already sandwiched between US and internal militant insurgency,plus Indians next to us,Imagine..how much burdened we are?

Yes,it is indeed very painful for me to see Muslim countries fighting with each other,in order to maintain their hegemony on Asian region,while using US as their ally,who herself wanted to get benefit of their fight and is willing to attain Universal hegemony,but madam,what can we do now?
If we didn't respond back in same tone,then you can imagine of consequences,we are already sandwiched between US and internal militant insurgency,plus Indians next to us,Imagine..how much burdened we are?

Thats my point... i am not talking about Pakistan's role... i am talking about those countries who can't distinguish between friend and foe and they are fighting with each other... which ll make them weaker and more vulnerable.

Thats my point... i am not talking about Pakistan's role... i am talking about those countries who can't distinguish between friend and foe and they are fighting with each other... which ll make them weaker and more vulnerable.

I am talking of same thing,look..we can't sort it out now,but their proxy war is harming us and is contrary to our interest,Indeed those third parties you claim are our actual opponents,but we are trapped,we just simply can't get out of it,we need systematic approach and proper planning to get out of this trap.
Where as those Muslim countries are concerned,they should wake up as well and recognize their enemy as soon as they can.

I am talking of same thing,look..we can't sort it out now,but their proxy wars is harming us and is contrary to our interest,Indeed those third parties you claim are our actual opponents,but we are trapped,we just simply can't get out of it,we need systematic approach and proper planning to get out of this trap.
Where as those Muslim countries are concerned,they should wake up as well and recognize their enemy as soon as they can.

I agree....:pakistan: or ye to mein wesy hi apko baton mein laga rahe thi bori dhondny ke liye..... mujhko mil gae...:yahoo: ab ap log kher manaen apni....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom