What's new

Whatever

I am fine too buddy. :) It's 5:11 AM in Pakistan right now, why are you still awake? :P It's 3:11 AM over here, & my plans to sleep early today messed up big time. I simply wasn't in the mood to sleep, & I know I am going to regret it when I was up early in the morning. :lol:

i woke up to prepare somthing but got here accidently haha :P....jus leaving....yeah im also tryin to settle my sleeping habbits,or you get headache all day :girl_wacko:

you work,you shudnt be sleeping so late...how do u focus on work in da office whole day with such little sleep?:what:

i woke up to prepare somthing but got here accidently haha :P....jus leaving....yeah im also tryin to settle my sleeping habbits,or you get headache all day :girl_wacko:

you work,you shudnt be sleeping so late...how do u focus on work in da office whole day with such little sleep?:what:

You are correct, I really need to fix my sleeping habits. In my first semester at my university, I always slept on time because I noticed the alarm has absolutely no affect on me unless I sleep for a minimum of 5 hours.

Although, my sleeping habits changed later on because my classes weren't always early in the morning. I usually drink a cup of coffee as soon as I get to work. :lol:

You are correct, I really need to fix my sleeping habits. In my first semester at my university, I always slept on time because I noticed the alarm has absolutely no affect on me unless I sleep for a minimum of 5 hours.

Although, my sleeping habits changed later on because my classes weren't always early in the morning. I usually drink a cup of coffee as soon as I get to work. :lol:

cup of coffee in Saudia ?
smileys-scare-861807.gif

nothing works on me not even coffee if dun get proper sleep:girl_cray3:

but what is stopping u to sleep on time? :unsure: net addiction?

cup of coffee in Saudia ?
smileys-scare-861807.gif

nothing works on me not even coffee if dun get proper sleep:girl_cray3:

but what is stopping u to sleep on time? :unsure: net addiction?

I usually prepare my cup of coffee in the office, but Starbucks & other coffee houses are open in the morning as well. I visit Starbucks sometimes, & I tried this other franchise nearby called Krispy Kreme, but their coffee suks. :lol:

Coffee's effect doesn't last too long, you are probably going to need another cup after a while, but I don't do that. I am not addicted to tea or coffee, & I don't want to be either.

I don't know why I don't sleep on time, it probably has something to do with playing video games at night, chatting online, or watching movies & Youtube videos. The funny thing is, I am actually really tired when I get back from the gym, but I still don't sleep. :lol:

Anyway, I think I am going to go sleep now. Good bye! :D

I usually prepare my cup of coffee in the office, but Starbucks & other coffee houses are open in the morning as well. I visit Starbucks sometimes, & I tried this other franchise nearby called Krispy Kreme, but their coffee suks.

Coffee's effect doesn't last too long, you are probably going to need another cup after a while, but I don't do that. I am not addicted to tea or coffee, & I don't want to be either.

I don't know why I don't sleep on time, it probably has something to do with playing video games at night, chatting online, or watching movies & Youtube videos. The funny thing is, I am actually really tired when I get back from the gym, but I still don't sleep.

Anyway, I think I am going to go sleep now. Good bye!

dint know saudia has coffee shops ,gyms etc hahaha...jk....i thot they just stay inside afta work n weatch tv or drink Kaywa n watch swords n knifes hanging on their walls n feel gud:lol: thats all their activities are!:lol:

omg u gunna get sick wid this routine:what: not joking....games ,movies,youtube,online n then gym:what: then work?:what:

wht sort of work u do in office? :unsure: kia oder bhi games khylny ki pasey detey hain? :P

ok gud bye!!

dint know saudia has coffee shops ,gyms etc hahaha...jk....i thot they just stay inside afta work n weatch tv or drink Kaywa n watch swords n knifes hanging on their walls n feel gud:lol: thats all their activities are!:lol:

omg u gunna get sick wid this routine:what: not joking....games ,movies,youtube,online n then gym:what: then work?:what:

wht sort of work u do in office? :unsure: kia oder bhi games khylny ki pasey detey hain? :P

ok gud bye!!

Hahaha! :lol: Yeah, I am going to try & fix my sleeping habits, thank you for the advice. :)

I am working in a market research & consultancy firm, & my work is interesting for the most part thank God, but quantitative research tends to be a bit boring. Qualitative research is more interesting.

I do visit Youtube & this forum when I am free in the office sometimes. :lol:

Hahaha! :lol: Yeah, I am going to try & fix my sleeping habits, thank you for the advice. :)

I am working in a market research & consultancy firm, & my work is interesting for the most part thank God, but quantitative research tends to be a bit boring. Qualitative research is more interesting.

I do visit Youtube & this forum when I am free in the office sometimes. :lol:

yeah interesting to huga...cuz they allow you to play games n watch movies n songs on youtube all day:lol::laugh: n not just that but they are also paying you for doing all these thing in working hours:lol:

ok im not gunna quote u nw so you can go n not reply :wave:

yeah interesting to huga...cuz they allow you to play games n watch movies n songs on youtube all day:lol::laugh: n not just that but they are also paying you for doing all these thing in working hours:lol:

ok im not gunna quote u nw so you can go n not reply :wave:

:lol:

Did you know that some gamers earn a salary? Yeah, that's right, some people get paid to play games.

:laughcry:

Pro gamer

Professional gamers play video games and deeply study the game to master it and usually to play in competitions. Professional gamers don't necessarily play for money or earn a salary, but many do. A professional gamer may also be another type of gamer, such as a hardcore gamer, if he or she meets the additional criteria for that gamer type. In countries of Asia, particularly South Korea and Japan, professional gamers are sponsored by large companies and can earn more than $100,000USD a year. In the United States, Major League Gaming has contracted electronic sports gamers with $250,000USD yearly deals.

C'mon don't tell me that wolves are badass! They represent wisdom, patience, and strength.

what?:woot: they represent..Wisdom,patience and strength??
Plus they represent horrific version of canine series:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom