What's new

Whatever

Of course not, my studies were in English, & my university was affiliated with a British university. Besides, I can safely say almost everyone over there speaks English.

but why did u choose any uni in malaysia? u cud have gone to UK or Dubai if the uni was affiliated with British Uni ....

but why did u choose any uni in malaysia? u cud have gone to UK or Dubai if the uni was affiliated with British Uni ....

Yeah, Dubai & the UK were both options for me. There are a couple of reasons, & it will take time to explain them, but lets just say that I had a great time there. :) It doesn't really make much of a difference anyway because Malaysia is filled with foreigners from pretty much every place on Earth as far as Kuala Lumpur is concerned. They have their own universities that are affiliated with foreign universities, & they even have branches of foreign universities operating there.

Yeah, Dubai & the UK were both options for me. There are a couple of reasons, & it will take time to explain them, but lets just say that I had a great time there. :) It doesn't really make much of a difference anyway because Malaysia is filled with foreigners from pretty much every place on Earth as far as Kuala Lumpur is concerned. They have their own universities that are affiliated with foreign universities, & they even have branches of foreign universities operating there.

yes IK also speaks abt that country n its leader alot in his speeches, as an example of a very developed country....maybe you got ur inspiration from there before going to malaysia:tongue: maylaysia truely asia:girl_wink:

yes IK also speaks abt that country n its leader alot in his speeches, as an example of a very developed country....maybe you got ur inspiration from there before going to malaysia:tongue: maylaysia truely asia:girl_wink:

No, I didn't get any inspiration from anyone. :lol:

Malaysia is still developing, & while they are doing remarkably well, their country & society have their own sets of problems.

No, I didn't get any inspiration from anyone. :lol:

Malaysia is still developing, & while they are doing remarkably well, their country & society have their own sets of problems.

and they all look very same? :undecided: how did u use to recognise who is who in ur class n everywhere?:undecided:

and they all look very same? :undecided: how did u use to recognise who is who in ur class n everywhere?:undecided:

:laughcry:

My university & class had lots of foreign students from the Middle East including many Iranians, former USSR states, Eastern Europe, & Africa. That is why it was easy to recognize them. :lol:

Don't worry, it becomes easier to recognize people from different places once you interact with them. If you are talking about the locals in Malaysia, then there are 3 different races present over there; Malays, Tamils, & Chinese people.

:laughcry:

My university & class had lots of foreign students from the Middle East including many Iranians, former USSR states, Eastern Europe, & Africa. That is why it was easy to recognize them. :lol:

Don't worry, it becomes easier to recognize people from different places once you interact with them. If you are talking about the locals in Malaysia, then there are 3 different races present over there; Malays, Tamils, & Chinese people.

3 different races?:blink: dude they look similar too...just ask anyone :rofl:

it was easier for u to recognize them cuz ofcourse u had been very mischievous wid all of them in many ways,who doesnt know da famous playa:P jk...how can they forget u:tongue:

3 different races?:blink: dude they look similar too...just ask anyone :rofl:

it was easier for u to recognize them cuz ofcourse u had been very mischievous wid all of them in many ways,who doesnt know da famous playa:P jk...how can they forget u:tongue:

The Malays & Chinese look kind off similar but you will eventually differentiate between them. Besides, the Malays are Muslims, & their women wear their own traditional clothing.

Sorry, I am not attracted to Oriental & Tamil women. I am only attracted to Caucasian women, as in Pakistani, Iranian, & other Middle Eastern girls. :)

The Malays & Chinese look kind off similar but you will eventually differentiate between them. Besides, the Malays are Muslims, & their women wear their own traditional clothing.

Sorry, I am not attracted to Oriental & Tamil women. I am only attracted to Caucasian women, as in Pakistani, Iranian, & other Middle Eastern girls. :)

Appologies for the bad joke i made in my last post
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
smileys-love-920181.gif

Appologies for the bad joke i made in my last post
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
smileys-love-920181.gif

There is no need to apologize buddy. :cheers:

I am just not attracted to women of other races, they look ugly to me. I am only attracted to Pakistani, Middle Eastern, & White girls. My preference will remain Pakistani girls though because they are my own, & due to similarity of culture, traditions, etc.

Anyway, how have you been? :)

There is no need to apologize buddy. :cheers:

I am just not attracted to women of other races, they look ugly to me. I am only attracted to Pakistani, Middle Eastern, & White girls. My preference will remain Pakistani girls though because they are my own, & due to similarity of culture, traditions, etc.

Anyway, how have you been? :)

im fine thnx....:wave: ty for askin this afta 700 posts here haha :rofl:

@Aeronaut I have G-mail you,I hope that you will be satisfied Inshallah.
Best Regards,Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom