What's new

Whatever

It's ok, I am getting used to your jokes. :D

I am sure you have pride in who you are & respect others too. :) I was just pointing out the benefits in knowing history. Besides, historical events provide us with insights regarding what happened in the past & how those people dealt with particular issues. Knowing history prevents you from making the same mistakes in the future as well as figuring out better methods of dealing with certain troublesome circumstances than those before us.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOOO :cry: with whom will i fight now lol:tongue:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

but thoz who reply back in equal manner are more fun to fight wid:tongue:

Thanks! I like arguing with you as well sometimes, & some of your jokes are funny. :D It's just that I am busy sometimes, & still have some other issues to deal with in regards to work, studies, etc. I told you about that when I got back to this forum from my long break.

Thanks! I like arguing with you as well sometimes, & some of your jokes are funny. :D It's just that I am busy sometimes, & still have some other issues to deal with in regards to work, studies, etc. I told you about that when I got back to this forum from my long break.

is it possible in saudia too to study n work together? isnt it tuff there to do these both things together:what:

is it possible in saudia too to study n work together? isnt it tuff there to do these both things together:what:

Well, I haven't started my Masters yet so I can't comment on working & studying together at the moment. It also depends on the kind of degree you are pursuing, if you enroll in a part time degree provided you obtain permission from your employer (company) then it should be possible. Foreigners here also need to be aware of their sponsors. Generally, your sponsor is the organization you work for, but if a person switches to a full time degree in a Saudi university, I think his or her sponsorship would change to that university itself.

Well, I haven't started my Masters yet so I can't comment on working & studying together at the moment. It also depends on the kind of degree you are pursuing, if you enroll in a part time degree provided you obtain permission from your employer (company) then it should be possible. Foreigners here also need to be aware of their sponsors. Generally, your sponsor is the organization you work for, but if a person switches to a full time degree in a Saudi university, I think his or her sponsorship would change to that university itself.

did u do ur BBA from there too? or from Pak? ok gud luck with ur work n study!:rolleyes:

did u do ur BBA from there too? or from Pak? ok gud luck with ur work n study!:rolleyes:

Nope, I didn't do my bachelors in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. By the way, I didn't do my bachelors in Business Administration, I did my bachelors in Business Management. :D

Back
Top Bottom