What's new

Whatever

@hinduguy there is nothing wrong with me,I just want to give better results to this forum,for chit-chat I have gmail,so why to waste time here and have pointless conversation.
I don't know what point of mine you have taken as offensive,I apologize if I have hurt you unintentionally.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence
abey kyon emo ho raha hai.. I dont take offence bhai..was just missing you.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur,how do you treat the schizophrenic patients?what first aid should be given to them,did you heard of case of Emily Rose?I am just thinking of preparing of an interesting report about it,what do you suggest?

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

If you were to ask my honest opinion , I would declare it a lost cause , personally . Since there is no solution to this equation . . Though , the initial management approaches involves prescribing anti-psychotic drugs with mood stabilizers and continuing such treatment * technically it isn't such * with either one of the behavioral therapies , skills training and involuntary psychological interventions . Also , the patient needs to be kept on ' suicide watch ' due to the high risk . However , the psychiatric disease in question , isn't standalone , always co morbid with depression * the common cold of all psychiatric disorder * , persistent substance abuse and anxiety disorders . Now , start thinking for the management required for those disorders and you will have a general idea , why am I declaring it a ' lost cause ' . This is the most brief overview , I can give .

Sure , I can assist you .

If you were to ask my honest opinion , I would declare it a lost cause , personally . Since there is no solution to this equation . . Though , the initial management approaches involves prescribing anti-psychotic drugs with mood stabilizers and continuing such treatment * technically it isn't such * with either one of the behavioral therapies , skills training and involuntary psychological interventions . Also , the patient needs to be kept on ' suicide watch ' due to the high risk . However , the psychiatric disease in question , isn't standalone , always co morbid with depression * the common cold of all psychiatric disorder * , persistent substance abuse and anxiety disorders . Now , start thinking for the management required for those disorders and you will have a general idea , why am I declaring it a ' lost cause ' . This is the most brief overview , I can give .

Sure , I can assist you .
@Secur,Verily,I understand very well,the context of your statement,but don't you think that in Pakistan schizophrenia can be prevented,if initial symptoms can be diagnosed and cured?
Usually,the patient whose worse depression and psychological disorder resulted in schizophrenia,is due to lack of awareness amongst public and their ineligibility to sense and handle a person of their family etc?
In Pakistan,when a person acts weirdly,the first approach to diagnose and cure will be a 'baba' or 'amil' thus such pseudo treatment worsen the situation of patient,as he/she will believe that they are 'possessed' and are hearing voices of ghost?jinn?
But what if the patient is realized that he/she is only hearing voices etc of his/her own mind?
And one more point,such people usually feel embarrassed to consult with psychiatrist and act like it is a taboo for them,but prefer to show an 'amil' who made the situation worse.What are your opinion.
Thus actual story of Emily rose revolves around same scenario.

@Secur,Verily,I understand very well,the context of your statement,but don't you think that in Pakistan schizophrenia can be prevented,if initial symptoms can be diagnosed and cured?
Usually,the patient whose worse depression and psychological disorder resulted in schizophrenia,is due to lack of awareness amongst public and their ineligibility to sense and handle a person of their family etc?
In Pakistan,when a person acts weirdly,the first approach to diagnose and cure will be a 'baba' or 'amil' thus such pseudo treatment worsen the situation of patient,as he/she will believe that they are 'possessed' and are hearing voices of ghost?jinn?
But what if the patient is realized that he/she is only hearing voices etc of his/her own mind?
And one more point,such people usually feel embarrassed to consult with psychiatrist and act like it is a taboo for them,but prefer to show an 'amil' who made the situation worse.What are your opinion.
Thus actual story of Emily rose revolves around same scenario.

I never doubt you , mate . There's a strange problem of ' little or no choice ' here . Did the blind kid did anything by himself to get that disability ? Unfortunately , for the psychiatric disorder in question , there is little that can be done to prevent that , because genetics , brain circuitry and environment appear to be the leading cause , except for the last one , there's little control that we have on this particular monster . Though , I declared it a ' lost cause ' but there's no reason that with persistent behavioral , occupational and other functional therapies combined with extensive psychoactive medications , one cant spend his life with a sort of normalcy , they can get better even start functioning to a certain extent . Mate , you are talking about the third world country of ours , where going to a psychiatrist or psychologist means that you are insane somehow , something is seriously wrong with you and well its contagious to say the least . Why the hell would you want to seek professional help in such case with a social taboo attached with it ? Just why ? A patient will try to mask the symptoms with prescription medications bought illegally and conceal the knowledge of the disorder/psychosis/syndrome to the best of his ' remaining ' ability . As for the ancient religious and supernatural ' wisdom ' of going to the local Mullah or Baba , the less I say the better . Too much religious overdoses , I have witnessed in my own life , when a person needed to go to a psychologist/psychiatrist instead of getting the sacred taweez and blessed water from the esteemed Maulana Sahab . Somehow if a person starts acting weird/not in control of faculties/reports strange problems , in 90% of the cases , he must be possessed by a demon/djinn/lucifer and what-not . Because , there is no awareness of these things when most of the population is illiterate and even the literate and educated ones will go full retarded and choose to start believing in ' power of the dead ' , unseen demons/djinn and spiritual powers over established medical knowledge . The lack of awareness is the most significant reason , for this mess .

I will recommend that you write a generalized article on psychological disorders rather than focusing on anyone , with an emphasis on societal attitudes and the misconceptions and the lack of knowledge and general awareness . That is the best I can muster , with a sleep deprivation of over a day :D Feel free to ask me any question you like , as soon as I get some free time , we can have a chat .

Sure , tell me the story of Miss Emily Rose in your next post , I am not aware of it .

@Secur yes ! Going to a phyciatrist is a big taboo here!

OMG! This is also very common in BD. In rural areas here, in many cases, mental patients are taken to the Fu Baba to repel the Bad jinn, lol.

Two years ago, there were some paranormal incidents [like fire at home automatically by no one, losing things like mobile from home though no one at the house did that] at our house in rural area, then they approached to some Baba, and the problem solved after 2 months. Never we could know why those happened.

I never doubt you , mate . There's a strange problem of ' little or no choice ' here . Did the blind kid did anything by himself to get that disability ? Unfortunately , for the psychiatric disorder in question , there is little that can be done to prevent that , because genetics , brain circuitry and environment appear to be the leading cause , except for the last one , there's little control that we have on this particular monster . Though , I declared it a ' lost cause ' but there's no reason that with persistent behavioral , occupational and other functional therapies combined with extensive psychoactive medications , one cant spend his life with a sort of normalcy , they can get better even start functioning to a certain extent . Mate , you are talking about the third world country of ours , where going to a psychiatrist or psychologist means that you are insane somehow , something is seriously wrong with you and well its contagious to say the least . Why the hell would you want to seek professional help in such case with a social taboo attached with it ? Just why ? A patient will try to mask the symptoms with prescription medications bought illegally and conceal the knowledge of the disorder/psychosis/syndrome to the best of his ' remaining ' ability . As for the ancient religious and supernatural ' wisdom ' of going to the local Mullah or Baba , the less I say the better . Too much religious overdoses , I have witnessed in my own life , when a person needed to go to a psychologist/psychiatrist instead of getting the sacred taweez and blessed water from the esteemed Maulana Sahab . Somehow if a person starts acting weird/not in control of faculties/reports strange problems , in 90% of the cases , he must be possessed by a demon/djinn/lucifer and what-not . Because , there is no awareness of these things when most of the population is illiterate and even the literate and educated ones will go full retarded and choose to start believing in ' power of the dead ' , unseen demons/djinn and spiritual powers over established medical knowledge . The lack of awareness is the most significant reason , for this mess .

I will recommend that you write a generalized article on psychological disorders rather than focusing on anyone , with an emphasis on societal attitudes and the misconceptions and the lack of knowledge and general awareness . That is the best I can muster , with a sleep deprivation of over a day :D Feel free to ask me any question you like , as soon as I get some free time , we can have a chat .

Sure , tell me the story of Miss Emily Rose in your next post , I am not aware of it .

Well it was very old story,but very popular,I think that her actual name was something else,but her incident was introduced by Hollywood movie,'the exorcism of Emily rose'.
The movie didn't show a lot of facts of old century,I don't remember the exact date and era,so I will discuss with you the real story.
According to the real story,Emily's mother belong to Catholic community,she had affair due to which her mother was made to wear black bridal dress,to show her sins,at old times when someone was found in bad relationships,then lady was punished by giving her black bridal dress in Catholic community,and nobody visits the wedding of that sinful lady.
Thus after wedding,Emily was born,Emily was result of that relationship due to which her mother was humiliated.
Emily,at early age got interested in religion,she spends her loads of time in Church rather then playing outside.
Her mother's behavior was also not normal with her.For she used to think that she is result of her sins,therefore,she used to tell her that only she can help her to get forgiveness from Jesus.
So for such attempts,she used to send her outside the night and told her to sleep on rock rather then cozy bed and calm environment.So at early age,her psychology got damaged very much.
Later on at that time the first horror movie was released by German industrial,it was the first time when people,especially,young girl's very very much effected negatively,thus it was banned by government seeing negative's effect on subject.
Emily has seen that movie too,as already she was damaged by her mother's false influence and treatment,therefore such event
has damaged her more.
She used to change her voice,speak hebrew etc.
At that time schizophrenia was not discovered,thus her parents thought that she was possessed and taken her to church.
She was attended by 5-6 priests,who tried to deal with her but when failed,then they made such attempt which will make you feel sad.
They ask their parents to grant her permission to use old methods of curing,which mainly consisted of torture,the patient was kept hungry so Lucifer goes away,put in cold water,brutally tortured,beaten up badly,and some more worse forbidden old methods of old Zionist version of bible or whatever.
Anyways,they granted them,imagine what would have happened to her?
They tortured her in the name of curing her,to get the Lucifer out,when she used to brought home,she used to say that she sees 5 Satan(may be she pointed out those priests,sees them as Satan),her hands were twisted due to bad condition,she used to jump and try to climb chandelier or light etc.
Her illiterate parents thought that her possession has got worse instead of psychological condition,at that time a psychiatrist warned them in fact begged them to hand such a darling to them,he will try all his level best to cure her,but nobody listened to that poor psychiatrist.
In the end the girl who was kept hungry and was tortured in the name of healing and kept in cold water got suffered of double namonia,and she got dead in that severe illness as she was still kept in cold water.

Reaction:

Thus that psychiatrist act bravely and because of him and police officials,case goes to authorities,her body was postmortem-ed and finally all truth was revealed.
At that time the European society was very much under influence of priests and church like we are nowadays under false mullas.
So priests succeed to develop public pressure scaring them of God's wrath,and thus government reduced the punishment.
See the story for yourself and analyse the current situation of which we are passing of,yes intensity is not that much high,yet still I see no difference b/w those old cruel priests and baba's of asthana,they also half-hypnotize their patient which is more dangerous and in case of ladies they rape them too..may Allah's wrath fall upon such transgressors and may our poor,illiterate subject get guidance towards,right path.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

OMG! This is also very common in BD. In rural areas here, in many cases, mental patients are taken to the Fu Baba to repel the Bad jinn, lol.

Two years ago, there were some paranormal incidents [like fire at home automatically by no one, losing things like mobile from home though no one at the house did that] at our house in rural area, then they approached to some Baba, and the problem solved after 2 months. Never we could know why those happened.

Look,if quran has quoted that jinns exist,then they do,even in Pakistan,if you visit port Qasim,Karachi you will experience a lot of facts,specially,if you work in factories out their,I know my friend told me once when she worked there,this incident happened to her office colleague.
He told her that they were staying late foe office work and heard and saw some paranormal thing,but instead of getting scared,when they called back and yelled,that thing go away.Further if you analyse quran you will find out that Allah has always mentioned jinns along with humans,In surah Rehman he said"We created Humans with mud and jinns with peak of fire"If I have translated right.
So what is Allah's objective,to scare you?no to tell you that there lies multiple species of different nature in Universe who are as helpless as you are,the motive of Allah Subhana o tala is to adivse you to be scared of God Almighty only.
Trust me,once I have such experience and instead of seeking help from BABA,I solvedan issue with scientific parameters and spiritual,thus all bug go away,ALL game is played by your mind,once you realize it,you will work on resolving the circuits of it.

I will second you on this. Other live forms also exist and we have to learn how to co-exist. Personal experience.

Hey, you know one thing: Is Muhammad [pbuh] was made of mud or light [Nur]?

Some say Mud, Some say Nur. :undecided:

All humans are composed of mud and light,body is composed of mud and soul of nur..who so ever said that,should be ignored.

@Aeronaut,I have gmailed you,kindly read it..I hope a lot things will be clarified.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Back
Top Bottom