What's new

Whatever

[MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION] [MENTION=144878]Shapur Zol Aktaf[/MENTION]

Did any of you notice how certain posts on that thread have been modified to add more falsehood after the debate ended along with some insults being removed? :lol:

Anyway, forget about that, here is an article from Wikipedia, but other sources are available if required.

Indo-Iranians

Indo-Iranian peoples are a grouping of ethnic groups consisting of the Indo-Aryan, Iranian, Dardic and Nuristani peoples; that is, speakers of Indo-Iranian languages, a major branch of the Indo-European language family.

The Proto-Indo-Iranians are commonly identified with the descendants of the Proto-Indo-Europeans known as the Sintashta culture and the subsequent Andronovo culture within the broader Andronovo horizon, and their homeland with an area of the Eurasian steppe that borders the Ural River on the west, the Tian Shan on the east.

R1a1a (R-M17 or R-M198) sub-clade is the one most commonly associated with Indo-European speakers. Most discussions purportedly of R1a origins are actually about the origins of the dominant R1a1a (R-M17 or R-M198) sub-clade. Data so far collected indicates that there are two widely separated areas of high frequency, one in South Asia, around North India, and the other in Eastern Europe, around Poland and Ukraine. The historical and prehistoric possible reasons for this are the subject of on-going discussion and attention amongst population geneticists and genetic genealogists, and are considered to be of potential interest to linguists and archaeologists also. Recent findings indicate that R1a's origin is likely to be in South Asia, but probably at a date earlier than the expansion of the Indo-Iranian language family.

[MENTION=23101]Desert Fox[/MENTION] [MENTION=144878]Shapur Zol Aktaf[/MENTION]

Did any of you notice how certain posts on that thread have been modified to add more falsehood after the debate ended along with some insults being removed? :lol:

Anyway, forget about that, here is an article from Wikipedia, but other sources are available if required.

Indo-Iranians

Lol, yeah. I noticed.

@Talon I have forwarded as you have instructed and I have assured.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE do you have contacts in Cyber crime division etc?

Hey @balixd i cant posibly fake a colonel's voice!

Lol, yeah. I noticed.

I got this link from another thread.

Croatian genetic heritage: Y-chromosome story

It's an interesting genetic study, I just skimmed through some portions of it, but I did manage to find an interesting point made in the study below.

The fact that the second most frequent haplogroup in the mainland and island populations was R1a implies that at least some of the founding ancestral groups of Croatian population originated from Indo-European speaking populations who had possibly migrated from southern Russia 2000 BP carrying this mutation.

This could easily imply association with the Sintashta culture of proto-Indo-Iranians or the Kurgan culture of proto-Indo-Europeans, & proves that some migrations did take place from regions close to Central Asia towards Eastern Europe.

There are 3 major hypothesis regarding the spread of proto-Indo-Europeans in Europe. The Kurgan hypothesis, the Anatolian hypothesis, & the Paleolithic continuity theory. The Kurgan hypothesis suggests that proto-Indo-Europeans migrated from a region above Anatolia towards Europe, Central Asia, & eventually our lands. It initially suggested some sorts of invasions as Indo-European horse riders spread their patriarchal & warfare filled culture. While there is genetic evidence for this theory, there is no archaeological evidence of major wars, that suggests what was more likely to have occurred is migration. The Anatolian hypothesis refers to Indo-Europeans expanding for agricultural reasons, but the theory fails linguistically due to differences in vocabulary for agricultural terms.

The Paleolithic Continuity Theory focuses on Europe & determines that 80% of European genetic stock has existed since Paleolithic times. This suggests that there were other Indo-Europeans that lived in Europe before the expansion of other proto-Indo-Europeans from Central Asia & the East. Uralic people & the speakers of Uralic languages are evidence of the fact that Indo-Europeans had been present in Europe since Paleolithic times. The problem with this theory is that there are considerable genetic variations in Europe itself. So as far as Europe is concerned, the population's origins are a mix Indo-Europeans from Paleolithic times combined with certain migrations from Central Asia in Eastern Europe. The proof of those migrations comes from the genetic study I mentioned above. However, as far as our lands are concerned, the Indo-Iranians arrived in Afghanistan, Iran, & Indus from Central Asia, Southern Russia, or Andronovo. The point still remains that all Indo-European tribes were at some point related, it's just that they lived in different regions at different times.

The links below are interesting as well.

The Indo-Europeans - Proto-Indo-Europeans - Kurgan hypothesis - Paleolithic Continuity Theory

[MENTION=144878]Shapur Zol Aktaf[/MENTION]

You may want to check out those links as well.

I got this link from another thread.

Croatian genetic heritage: Y-chromosome story

It's an interesting genetic study, I just skimmed through some portions of it, but I did manage to find an interesting point made in the study below.

This could easily imply association with the Sintashta culture of proto-Indo-Iranians or the Kurgan culture of proto-Indo-Europeans, & proves that some migrations did take place from regions close to Central Asia towards Eastern Europe.

There are 3 major hypothesis regarding the spread of proto-Indo-Europeans in Europe. The Kurgan hypothesis, the Anatolian hypothesis, & the Paleolithic continuity theory. The Kurgan hypothesis suggests that proto-Indo-Europeans migrated from a region above Anatolia towards Europe, Central Asia, & eventually our lands. It initially suggested some sorts of invasions as Indo-European horse riders spread their patriarchal & warfare filled culture. While there is genetic evidence for this theory, there is no archaeological evidence of major wars, that suggests what was more likely to have occurred is migration. The Anatolian hypothesis refers to Indo-Europeans expanding for agricultural reasons, but the theory fails linguistically due to differences in vocabulary for agricultural terms.

The Paleolithic Continuity Theory focuses on Europe & determines that 80% of European genetic stock has existed since Paleolithic times. This suggests that there were other Indo-Europeans that lived in Europe before the expansion of other proto-Indo-Europeans from Central Asia & the East. Uralic people & the speakers of Uralic languages are evidence of the fact that Indo-Europeans had been present in Europe since Paleolithic times. The problem with this theory is that there are considerable genetic variations in Europe itself. So as far as Europe is concerned, the population's origins are a mix Indo-Europeans from Paleolithic times combined with certain migrations from Central Asia in Eastern Europe. The proof of those migrations comes from the genetic study I mentioned above. However, as far as our lands are concerned, the Indo-Iranians arrived in Afghanistan, Iran, & Indus from Central Asia, Southern Russia, or Andronovo. The point still remains that all Indo-European tribes were at some point related, it's just that they lived in different regions at different times.

The links below are interesting as well.

The Indo-Europeans - Proto-Indo-Europeans - Kurgan hypothesis - Paleolithic Continuity Theory

[MENTION=144878]Shapur Zol Aktaf[/MENTION]

You may want to check out those links as well.

wow u have so much interest in history:what:

wow u have so much interest in history:what:

Thank you! You should have an interest in history too, it's important to know who you are & where you come from. That will help you develop pride & respect for yourself & other people. :)

By the way..............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you! You should have an interest in history too, it's important to know who you are & where you come from. That will help you develop pride & respect for yourself & other people. :)

By the way..............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but y did u say thanks? i dint praise u but just said u hav interest in history more than anyone else here hahaha jk...

i alredy kno who im n i came from the skies like everyone else:lol: n i alredy have so much respect for myself n other people:rolleyes::rolleyes:

but y did u say thanks? i dint praise u but just said u hav interest in history more than anyone else here hahaha jk...

i alredy kno who im n i came from the skies like everyone else:lol: n i alredy have so much respect for myself n other people:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's ok, I am getting used to your jokes. :D

I am sure you have pride in who you are & respect others too. :) I was just pointing out the benefits in knowing history. Besides, historical events provide us with insights regarding what happened in the past & how those people dealt with particular issues. Knowing history prevents you from making the same mistakes in the future as well as figuring out better methods of dealing with certain troublesome circumstances than those before us.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom