What's new

Whatever

@Hermione G since I don't like naswarville's environment any longer,therefore I have stopped posting there,it is useless and wastage of time for me.
It is also a source of problem for me...however I will give you my Gmail address

quartz@defence.pk

you can talk to me anytime you like.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hermione G since I don't like naswarville's environment any longer,therefore I have stopped posting there,it is useless and wastage of time for me.
It is also a source of problem for me...however I will give you my Gmail address

quartz@defence.pk

you can talk to me anytime you like.:lol:

Ummm okey... what about this thread... we can talk here as well right???:undecided: i thought meri koe bat buri lagi because is se pehly bhi apko mention kia to ap ny ignore kar dia...:sad:

Ummm okey... what about this thread... we can talk here as well right???:undecided: i thought meri koe bat buri lagi because is se pehly bhi apko mention kia to ap ny ignore kar dia...:sad:

ah,not really,why would I mind?I was just working on reports that's it...:D
still working on some...:lol:

Ah c'mon don't give me such a sad look...:woot:

why would I ignore you??:rofl:

What reports?? wesy to next week onward mein bhi bohaaaat kam visit karunge pdf..:sick: University start ho jaye gi to time nahi hoga...:cry:

Mine after a month Inshallah....but I will keep on visiting PDF Inshallah...:lol:

Dont worry @Hermione G I and @balixd will keep on looking for suitable bori for you... and since balixd have complained that you have ruined his plants,therefore..I have decided to retrain you...

Mine after a month Inshallah....but I will keep on visiting PDF Inshallah...:lol:

I am MS student now.... we don't have any rights to be happy:suicide:

Dont worry @Hermione G I and @balixd will keep on looking for suitable bori for you... and since balixd have complain that you have ruined his plants,therefore..I have decided to retrain you...

but i am your sister... how can you do this to me....:sad::P bori waly bhai khudara rehem kejye....:P

but i am your sister... how can you do this to me....:sad::P bori waly bhai khudara rehem kejye....:P

:rofl:....
Nahi...you can't soften my heart with your sisterly expression...remember what you did to my rifles?you soaked them in surf:hitwall: I only asked you for some grease and oil and look what you just did...:hitwall: and remember how my cousin balixd was laughing at me....all your fault....:pissed:

:rofl:....
Nahi...you can't soften my heart with your sisterly expression...remember what you did to my rifles?you soaked them in surf:hitwall: I only asked you for some grease and oil and look what you just did...:hitwall: and remember how my cousin balixd was laughing at me....all your fault....:pissed:

Yeah see... he was laughing at you and now you are shaking hands with him that too against your sister...:pissed: why are you behaving like Muslim countries...:disagree:

Yeah see... he was laughing at you and now you are shaking hands with him that too against your sister...:pissed: why are you behaving like Muslim countries...:disagree:

:rofl:
you did same to me...:pissed: you shake hands with him to maintain your hegemony over me...remember..??:cry:

:rofl:
you did same to me...:pissed: you shake hands with him to maintain your hegemony over me...remember..??:cry:

if thats the case then we should discuss that matter after all we are Behen bhai... if i am wrong i ll say sorry and we ll finish it off... we should not involve the third party in our personal matters because it will strengthen them and we ll be more weaker and dependent on that third party...:sick: you getting my point na???:P

if thats the case then we should discuss that matter after all we are Behen bhai... if i am wrong i ll say sorry and we ll finish it off... we should not involve the third party in our personal matters because it will strengthen them and we ll be more weaker and dependent on that third party...:sick: you getting my point na???:P

Absolutely :omghaha:
Eh,after all,you are my sister....:chilli:
okay,I apologize too for acting like Muslim countries...:ashamed:

Absolutely :omghaha:
Eh,after all,you are my sister....:chilli:
okay,I apologize too for acting like Muslim countries...:ashamed:

mein actually yahan muslim countries ki hi bat kar rahi thi.... :cry: aisy hal dakh k bohaaat dukh hota hai... apas mein lar ke third party ko benefit....:sick:

mein actually yahan muslim countries ki hi bat kar rahi thi.... :cry: aisy hal dakh k bohaaat dukh hota hai... apas mein lar ke third party ko benefit....:sick:

Well..then sadness and despair is not a solution of any problem is it?
Instead we must play tit for tat strategy.Since now,we all are well aware of every strata of Muslim ummah thing,therefore I suggest that we must wake up and think for ourselves only,enough of this blind love and faith on Brother Muslim countries.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom