What's new

Whatever

Two Sardarjis (pilots) try to land an airplane in the states. They start descending and as they touch the ground the pilot scream "the runway is ending...". The second pilot swiftly gets he plane back up in the air... They make a big turn and start
descending again. The moment they touch the ground, the pilot scream again "Get the plane up, the runaway is ending...".
The second pilot swiftly gets the plane back up in the air... They make a big turn and start descending again...
This goes on again and again... During their eighth descent the pilot says : "Look at those stupid Americans, they build this huge & expensive airport but with such a short runaway.."
"I know" answers the second pilot, "But look how wide they made it...."

@Oscar .. I cant see my post nor your reply in the senior section .... in losing my religion thread

Last edited by a moderator:
8548_409218589188313_1709606635_n.jpg

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

MORAL :
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.

2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happens.

3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.

4. Give more.

5. Expect less from people but more from yourself.

So it was my first Day at Military college of signals rwp
Hell of a Day ---- as expected --- had to face the Ragging ---
the seniors took us to an isolated room and then...........................LOL

the guy came to me nearly shouting ---- like ------- Chin up! ------ eyes closed ---- hands up ----- and give an introduction in punjabi adding this sentence to all ----- 'KELA pakar K'

and i went like:

Mera naaam ay.........Kela parh k.................abbay da naaam ay......kela parh k.............buhahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOL....:rofl:
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Imran Khan @Armstrong @Irfan Baloch

the guy came to me nearly shouting ---- like ------- Chin up! ------ eyes closed ---- hands up ----- and give an introduction in punjabi adding this sentence to all ----- 'KELA pakar K'

and i went like:

Mera naaam ay.........Kela parh k.................abbay da naaam ay......kela parh k.............buhahahahahahahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOL....:rofl:
Congratz. You should get a defence professional tag now
@WebMaster
btw One of my cousin is there too!

and i went like:

lucky you wish you daily same :omghaha:

and i went like:

lolz ... in my ragging it was the phrase 'aun*y ki pa**y main' ... it was scary, not funny... :pissed:

and i went like:

Lol- senior hoja phir interest k sath kisi junior say hisab baraber ker lena- :D-

Back
Top Bottom