What's new

Whatever

Internet ka package khatam ho raha hai???:woot::lol:

Bas kuch aisi hee baat hey. :D

cowboy-riding-off-into-the-sunset.gif

Can someone find me the image of the Pakistan plane with the Indus valley, 5,000 year old civilization painted on the tail picture...

Thanks

@VCheng has many enemies from PDF :D

Allah harem kare, stay safe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy-

Yes- such a Pakeezah place demands sobriety-
The thoughts are natural-

@JonAsad : I respectfully disagree. You cant have control over your thought, they will go astray anyway. As long as you dont do anything overtly sexual (there by harrasing other people) it should be good.

In any case if you belive in god, you should know god has hardwared our brains to like other sex (in case of gays same sex). You cannot fight against that by hiding one sex.
Do you think there should be women only pink mosques then? :)

@JonAsad : I respectfully disagree. You cant have control over your thought, they will go astray anyway. As long as you dont do anything overtly sexual (there by harrasing other people) it should be good.

In any case if you belive in god, you should know god has hardwared our brains to like other sex (in case of gays same sex). You cannot fight against that by hiding one sex.
Do you think there should be women only pink mosques then? :)

Well the whole point of Praying is for you to spare a few moments for your creator Allah-
I agree we cannot just control the mind swaying- but atleast it has been made easy for us to pray while concentrating on the prayer itself-
Normally women have a separate section in the same mosque-
Since the Imam cannot be a women- Men will pray behind the imam- and women in other section behind the same imam-

Apart from the Holy Mosque in Makkah- where men and women pray together but in small groups usually separated by an empty row- every other mosque even that in Madinah has a separate section for women-

The view can be reinforced by the pious women in Hijabs- I dont think apart from few items- you can find many muslim women that want to stand shoulder to shoulder with a man while praying-

Since there cannot be a women Imam pink mosques could not exist-

Many elected governing VIPs applied for family visas in last 5-6 days to Islamabad embassies and are leaving country due to unknown reasons : Dr. Shahid Masood's twit

Pakistanis take terrible photos and many have bad cameras, most of the pictures and videos uploaded from Pakistani users on the web onto sites like Youtube, D-motion, photo sharing sites, etc are generally bad quality meanwhile other country's users are uploading fantastic images, take Israeli netizens for example.

Back
Top Bottom