What's new

Whatever

Meri amanat?

Unless I am forgetting my Urdu, shouldn't it be Teri amanat?

If you are using poetry like this to woo your bride, you are in trouble, my dear friend and evil mod! :lol:

It's been a while since I listened this song so I could be wrong but I think it was meri amanat -- let me check
-------merged-------
As per this website - it's meri amanat

http://www.hindilyrics.net/translation-Kabhi-Kabhi/Kabhi-Kabhi-Mere-Dil-Mein.html

and

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/i...slation/110167-kabhi-kabhi-mere-dil-mein.html

If you want to argue then I better change the lyrics to "suhaagraat hai ghonghat utha raha hon main" ---- and replace with my older shairy mentioned in the last post

Something must change: country, army/politicians, or citizens.

Yup but looks like nothing would change.. It will stay as it is until the story of 1971 repeats itself.

Here is what Ahmad Faraz said a long time ago but its as relevant today as it was back then. Nobody cared before and nobody cares today..

Notice that line: Ab k gar zalzalay aaye to qayamat hogi!!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you want to argue then I better change the lyrics to "suhaagraat hai ghonghat utha raha hon main" ---- and replace with my older shairy mentioned in the last post

Nope, I am not arguing, just asking. (In the movie, if the actor refers to his lover's assets as Meri Amanat then it makes sense.)

Good Luck to you for the changed lyrics to come true for you - SOON! :D

Yup but looks like nothing would change.. It will stay as it is until the story of 1971 repeats itself.

Here is what Ahmad Faraz said a long time ago but its as relevant today as it was back then. Nobody cared before and nobody cares today..

Notice that line: Ab k gar zalzalay aaye to qayamat hogi!!

I agree with the poetry, but not some of the video content.

funny-horse-pictures-931.jpg

Just because this is the "whatever" thread. :D

@Zakii : Zakii Bhai aiseiii song choice ke baaad tou hum dua hii kar sakteii hain - Allah aaap kii honeii waliii biwi ko sabaar ataa farmaiii ! Amen. :D

Posted without comment :D

A bit of advice to doctors
From the Newspaper

It is becoming somewhat common to assault doctors for one reason or another. Doctors have demanded police protection. But it would not be possible to post police in all the wards and OPDs of all the hospitals.

A solution is that doctors should establish gyms in the hospitals and should start doing vigorous body-building exercises daily for one hour. They should aim at building their bodies.

Once, they build an imposing body and, assuming there are four doctors in a ward, no one will even think of picking up a fight with a group of doctors with massive physique.

Exercise is medicine that can help in disease prevention and management. It will also be instrumental in safeguarding the doctors.

F.H.M.
Karachi

Back
Top Bottom