What's new

Whatever

I'm fcked. I'm studying pre-med for 4 years then i have to go to med school for another 4 years. :hitwall:
8 years!! + 1-2 years of residency....Out of 20,000 applicants only 1000-1500 people get accepted all over Canada. Most likely i'll be heading to U.S or the Caribbean (approved for U.S rotations)

I did sh it at school so i had to start all over again from the bottom 6 years at college passed every year n got hnd then had to top it up, got to uni i was told it is not one year top up for you but do 3 years then passed this, got bsc honor then economy goes down. life is sh it you can have good degree but it about contacts who you know.

I did sh it at school so i had to start all over again from the bottom 6 years at college passed every year n got hnd then had to top it up, got to uni i was told it is not one year top up for you but do 3 years then passed this, got bsc honor then economy goes down. life is sh it you can have good degree but it about contacts who you know.

Son how old are you ?

son i am 27

Koi nahin a 5 year gap on me doesn't count for nothing ! :D

HND hmmmn....I was thinking of going for that too in Accounting but I instead opted for ACCA through & through ! Now due to the laws of Pakistan's governing body for this profession my ACCA doesn't count for sh*t so we're all foOked...don't fret ! :tup:

Koi nahin a 5 year gap on me doesn't count for nothing ! :D

HND hmmmn....I was thinking of going for that too in Accounting but I instead opted for ACCA through & through ! Now due to the laws of Pakistan's governing body for this profession my ACCA doesn't count for sh*t so we're all foOked...don't fret ! :tup:

Best job n why
1.dental cos people will always have sweets and need to have tooth taken out or replaced so you have guarantee employment
2.doctor people will always be ill or die no matter what the economy of country is = doctor will always be employed

The trick is to find job that is like monopoly on society to keep your employed like lawyer they love their job why cos they know people will fight n go court n need lawyers.

truth fully i choose computing as i wanted to be a motherboard builder/designer but career women sent me on computing course instead we learn to build website etc. japan was my inspiration back them days i thought if i become this i can go pak n there open factories lolz but in reality it bollocks never work like that.

wah kia relation hai ........ dono bap aur dono bety ....... :undecided:

Laeeq Bhai...kush baash hain ? Biwi bacheii subb theek thaak hain ? Business kaisaa ja rahaa hai ? Aur yaraa Peshawar kisss tarhaan aaap pohanch gai...Lahore ya Karachi ziyaadii barii market nahin theee ya phir koi Afghanistan ki taraff se bhi business mil jaataaa hai ?

Best job n why
1.dental cos people will always have sweets and need to have tooth taken out or replaced so you have guarantee employment
2.doctor people will always be ill or die no matter what the economy of country is = doctor will always be employed

The trick is to find job that is like monopoly on society to keep your employed like lawyer they love their job why cos they know people will fight n go court n need lawyers.

truth fully i choose computing as i wanted to be a motherboard builder/designer but career women sent me on computing course instead we learn to build website etc. japan was my inspiration back them days i thought if i become this i can go pak n there open factories lolz but in reality it bollocks never work like that.

Yup Mom & Dad said the same thing to me (Dad is a Doctor) but I instead opted for accounting & to think of it....everyone needs an accountant whether its for personal finance (tax consultant) or corporate finance ! Accountants have decent work hours, decent perks, decent pay & they're the last people to get laid-off when a company is being liquidated because they have to close the books ! The downside is that its boring as hell...that blasted Debit-Credit has a tendency of having you pull your hairs out ! I remember in my Financial Reporting classes sometimes I either wanted to jump out of the window (6 stories up!) or push the lecturer out through one ! :D

But computing is fun too ! In fact if you've got command over programming...you can make a decent amount of money as a free-lancer ! My own cousin does that & hes operating out of Pakistan.

Go back to school & do what you wanted to do ! I'm sure as a British citizen yourself you'd be able to get in at much lower fees & perhaps even some student loans or the sort. Work your buttt off to finance the rest ! My highschool friend did his ACCA from LSBF partly by wiring home for some cash & partly by working at an Indian Deli & later as a Nightwatchmen at a Pakistani's store.

Yup Mom & Dad said the same thing to me (Dad is a Doctor) but I instead opted for accounting & to think of it....everyone needs an accountant whether its for personal finance (tax consultant) or corporate finance ! Accountants have decent work hours, decent perks, decent pay & they're the last people to get laid-off when a company is being liquidated because they have to close the books ! The downside is that its boring as hell...that blasted Debit-Credit has a tendency of having you pull your hairs out ! I remember in my Financial Reporting classes sometimes I either wanted to jump out of the window (6 stories up!) or push the lecturer out through one ! :D

But computing is fun too ! In fact if you've got command over programming...you can make a decent amount of money as a free-lancer ! My own cousin does that & hes operating out of Pakistan.

Go back to school & do what you wanted to do ! I'm sure as a British citizen yourself you'd be able to get in at much lower fees & perhaps even some student loans or the sort. Work your buttt off to finance the rest ! My highschool friend did his ACCA from LSBF partly by wiring home for some cash & partly by working at an Indian Deli & later as a Nightwatchmen at a Pakistani's store.

I got a friend who has done accounting and he got older sister and he told me his sister was accountant for very high class rich celebrities and one of them was Trevor MacDonald lolz but he is Newman in the old days now retired i think.
Security is good business since economy has gone down, robberies have gone up and stanis are going into this sector.
Programming is good but can be headache. I am myself is a tinkerer or diy guy i like to modify things and build but these job are rare. some thing like metal work or wood work i dont mind but it pure competition and need experience. i am tired of bul **** so i am going pak and just build my own things or learn to be welder/metal worker or wood worker but then again pak power cuts f uck you over, and generator, petrol too much price.

Oh terii kiii....you're 20 & you'd be only starting at 30 ! But then the money keeps flowing in so...cheer up ! :tup:

Khair...mujhee koi career wagheraa ka koi shauq bhi nahin....I'd much rather have some savings, learn how to make money of it (hence the Investment Finance thing), buy a small cottage in Ireland someplace & settle down with a local Irish lass ! Ahhhh...the life.

Actually I'll be 26 or 27 because I'm halfway through my pre med. But that is still quiet late.

You're right property is a good investment. Tanndd kara Kay baat jaaoo...

I got a friend who has done accounting and he got older sister and he told me his sister was accountant for very high class rich celebrities and one of them was Trevor MacDonald lolz but he is Newman in the old days now retired i think.
Security is good business since economy has gone down, robberies have gone up and stanis are going into this sector.
Programming is good but can be headache. I am myself is a tinkerer or diy guy i like to modify things and build but these job are rare. some thing like metal work or wood work i dont mind but it pure competition and need experience. i am tired of bul **** so i am going pak and just build my own things or learn to be welder/metal worker or wood worker but then again pak power cuts f uck you over, and generator, petrol too much price.

A welder or a a metal worker in Pakistan - Dude do you want to die broke ? You'd barely scrape through & I literally mean barely ! You wouldn't be able to earn more than about $10 a day & I'm not joking.

Actually I'll be 26 or 27 because I'm halfway through my pre med. But that is still quiet late.

You're right property is a good investment. Tanndd kara Kay baat jaaoo...

Nah...I'm not looking into investments of that sort...just stocks, bonds, equity, forex (thank you Zakii !) ! But for that I need to work my Buttt off to gather the capital to retire at 30 !

A welder or a a metal worker in Pakistan - Dude do you want to die broke ? You'd barely scrape through & I literally mean barely ! You wouldn't be able to earn more than about $10 a day & I'm not joking.

not cowboy welder proper welder or make wooden beehive boxes or beds or something.
what about teacher not that i got teaching qualification but do have the bsc honor degree in computing.

Back
Top Bottom