What's new

Whatever

I met a retired Colonel of the Pakistan Army today, we will discuss Kargil later. He said he would tell me all about it and his assessment of PA's operation and overall Kargil situation.

Please forward everything he says to me 'as is' with the name of Colonel. hassan@defence.pk
So far I never had met with any officer of land forces who would mention his stories, only Air Force officers who gave accounts on 1965 wars..

This poem was written by an Iraqi forumer,

Ode from inside a jail

How could I live in that miserable jail?
Bad food, bad drink and even the smell was bad.
Criminals, robbers, perverts . .were all pale
All seemed tired or miserable or sad.
……………………………………………………………….
I used to look into your dreamy eyes,
Look at the sky to see the shinning moon,
To see radiant stars, in large or small size.
Thence I wondered, “ Can I see your eyes soon?” ……………………………………………………………….
Your phantom’s coming to me every time,
Stand by me, I wished to hug ‘t tightly.
On the walls of the jail, I carved my rhyme,
By that dim lamp, I could see it slightly.
Drops of my blood flowed on the jail’s ground.
A needle incised your name on my tired chest.
I had shouted at the top of my sound,
“ Like you, where can I find? In east or west?
On the walls, there is a motto “ Oh brother . .
Read my kind advice! To you I’m loyal . .
No doubt, every flower will soon wither
But the sweet memory will stay immortal.

Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi is a key to success

Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi, Shaadi is a key to success

sir ji to karlo na,kis ne mana kiya hai:P

sir ji to karlo na,kis ne mana kiya hai:P

Shaadi ke liye ghar baar, biwi ko denay ke liye Jahez (furniture), Biwi ki khidmat ke liye 2-4 naukar, biwi ki entertainment ke liye TV, Laptop etc, biwi ki fitness ke liye Gym aur pata nai kya kya chahiye :cry:

Abhi 2-2 rupee jama karon ga jab thory paise ho jayen ge to phir :cry: :P

Shaadi ke liye ghar baar, biwi ko denay ke liye Jahez (furniture), Biwi ki khidmat ke liye 2-4 naukar, biwi ki entertainment ke liye TV, Laptop etc, biwi ki fitness ke liye Gym aur pata nai kya kya chahiye :cry:

All of "this" for a little of "that"? :P

sir ji wish you all the success in life :cheers:

LMAO, dude.... All that hard work for shaadi?

The way you are handling, by the end of the year, you'll need to add a psychiatrist as well ;)

All of "this" for a little of "that"? :P

oh nai... lets be practical... it's more than little. 4 din moj masti phir agar woh sab nahi ho ga jo maine mention kiya hai to shaadi shaadi nahi barbadi ho jaye gi... :thinktank:

oh nai... lets be practical... it's more than little. 4 din moj masti phir agar woh sab nahi ho ga jo maine mention kiya hai to shaadi shaadi nahi barbadi ho jaye gi... :thinktank:

4 din? Boy, are you going to be disappointed! :D

Back
Top Bottom