What's new

Whatever

waiting for reply :alcoholic:

I demand apology :)

oh MODs don't read whatever thread (I just have a glimpse of it after a day or two)

Moderator: Aeronaut closed your thread so please speak to him about your concerns. He isn't going to read whatever thread for weeks/months so the best way to contact him is to send him a Private Message

@ p(-)0ENiX

I would say he is gay or at least nosy if looked at me like this. Very awkward situation happened to me few months ago, I was waiting for a taxi next to a guy who was washing his car, he was starring at me and when I looked at him he said "I love licking" and he started to get his tongue out heading to lick his tire, I immediately went away from him. I wasn't sure if he was serious or just kidding.:sick:

@ p(-)0ENiX

I would say he is gay or at least nosy if looked at me like this. Very awkward situation happened to me few months ago, I was waiting for a taxi next to a guy who was washing his car, he was starring at me and when I looked at him he said "I love licking" and he started to get his tongue out heading to lick his tire, I immediately went away from him. I wasn't sure if he was serious or just kidding.:sick:

No bro, he isn't gay, these are just hilarious social experiments. As for the incident that happened to you, it's a good thing you left at once, that guy sounds mentally sick. I have caught some people staring at me sometimes, & I tend to leave as well unless I am sure I can handle them or call for help if they cause trouble. Here are two more funny videos from the same channel.

oh MODs don't read whatever thread (I just have a glimpse of it after a day or two)

Moderator: Aeronaut closed your thread so please speak to him about your concerns. He isn't going to read whatever thread for weeks/months so the best way to contact him is to send him a Private Message
I have given my prof and ask him a question but instead of answer he closed the thread again without any solid reason. I want someone to take notice so I shared my thoughts in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/204746-imran-khan-cancels-north-waziristan-visit-confermation.html

I have concluded that there is no respect for the people who have different views and I am really disappointed

I have given my prof and ask him a question but instead of answer he closed the thread again without any solid reason. I want someone to take notice so I shared my thoughts in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/204746-imran-khan-cancels-north-waziristan-visit-confermation.html

I have concluded that there is no respect for the people who have different views and I am really disappointed

Well I have been criticizing PTI since the day they started recruiting old politicians in their party and don't let any opportunity go off my hand to criticize them but here the problem is different. There are statements coming from Imran Khan almost everyday and he is announcing dates and plans about Waziristan and claiming that he will visit waziristan at all cost... so if the person himself is refuting such things, it is hard to believe from the journalists like Najam Sethi whose credibility is always under question from the beginning.

If there is enough material to prove that he is not travelling to Waziristan we can all open a new thread and I will bash him on your behalf... so don't worry but there are not many evidences that may compel me to believe about this change of plan.

Well I have been criticizing PTI since the day they started recruiting old politicians in their party and don't let any opportunity go off my hand to criticize them but here the problem is different. There are statements coming from Imran Khan almost everyday and he is announcing dates and plans about Waziristan and claiming that he will visit waziristan at all cost... so if the person himself is refuting such things, it is hard to believe from the journalists like Najam Sethi whose credibility is always under question from the beginning.

If there is enough material to prove that he is not travelling to Waziristan we can all open a new thread and I will bash him on your behalf... so don't worry but there are not many evidences that may compel me to believe about this change of plan.
Dear friend its not that I want to bash IK. I have explained it many times that I post the news that Talat Hussain told us in his colum that IK cansel his North Wazeristan visit and a senior friend said that I posted a false news and I proved him wrong in another thread and instead of accepting that I was right he closed that thread without reason again

Dear friend its not that I want to bash IK. I have explained it many times that I post the news that Talat Hussain told us in his colum that IK cansel his North Wazeristan visit and a senior friend said that I posted a false news and I proved him wrong in another thread and instead of accepting that I was right he closed that thread without reason again

I respect Talat a lot but it does not mean he cannot be wrong. I am not saying Imran Khan has not cancelled his visit to Waziristan but after Talat Hussain's article, there has been Imran Khan on the TV himself and expressing his desire to visit Waziristan soon. So Talat reported that IK is not visiting NW but IK himself showed no response like that and still giving statements about his intentions to visit NW soon.

We will have to wait for more time to get the clear picture in that case

We have a lot of people here who like IK ,let's see what IK used to like.:D

LoL found that out of no where.Hardly knew that thing he advertised ever existed.:D ....God.

Last edited by a moderator:
205895_425100544203448_262263697_n.jpg

What a look!:sick:

I respect Talat a lot but it does not mean he cannot be wrong. I am not saying Imran Khan has not cancelled his visit to Waziristan but after Talat Hussain's article, there has been Imran Khan on the TV himself and expressing his desire to visit Waziristan soon. So Talat reported that IK is not visiting NW but IK himself showed no response like that and still giving statements about his intentions to visit NW soon.

We will have to wait for more time to get the clear picture in that case
but IK didn't deny that he cancelled his visit to North Waziristan

on what base Aeronaut closed my two threads ?

Back
Top Bottom