What's new

Whatever

I was watching reviews for the new macbook pro and see what a gem I found :rofl:
If you have some real questions:rofl:, BTW Is your reason for looking new Mackbook Pro was same as this guys. :lol:

BTW Nice one.

Ufff Allah aur love waghera ke bakherei mei paraooo ! Broken Heart ka dard kubbb tukkk bardasht karo gai Zakii Bhai ? Usss Gori ko apnai dil se nikaaal dou......woh eik Buttt ke saaath bhaag gai hai and we - the Buttts - are the Casanovas of the Muslim World....woh wapasss nahin aanei waliii ! :P
There should be a thread on

O.S.L.A
One Sided Lovers' Association. :rofl:

:help:
A MODERATOR close my thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/204457-imran-khan-cancels-north-waziristan-visit.html he said that the Thread based on unfounded speculation. which is wrong and I strongly protest on this. Talat Hussain from Dawn News confirmed my news

post the source first... - saach.tv with facebook reference isn't going to help

post the original source and i will reopen it for you (although it was published nowhere else and all day Imran Khan was on TV talking about the samething that he is not going to change his mind and will be heading to Waziristan)

post the original source and i will reopen it for you (although it was published nowhere else and all day Imran Khan was on TV talking about the samething that he is not going to change his mind and will be heading to Waziristan)

Talat Hussain Column on PTI and Its Leadership | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu | Breaking News | Urdu Columns | Jobs in Pakistan | Exam Results | SMS

On Friday, a news agency claimed that the PTI had cancelled its march towards North Waziristan, that the march would now be headed to South Waziristan. Without referring to North or South Waziristan, Imran told reporters that the detailed route and logistical plan was being prepared for the march
Imran Khan to march against drones as per schedule | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

its very difficult to keep everyone happy as mod.....

Talat Hussain Column on PTI and Its Leadership | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu | Breaking News | Urdu Columns | Jobs in Pakistan | Exam Results | SMS

On Friday, a news agency claimed that the PTI had cancelled its march towards North Waziristan, that the march would now be headed to South Waziristan. Without referring to North or South Waziristan, Imran told reporters that the detailed route and logistical plan was being prepared for the march
Imran Khan to march against drones as per schedule | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

that was a rumour and later Imran Khan was on the TV all day talking about his plans to travel to Waziristan. Now who is more credible? 2 days old news based upon unknown sources or the today's news from IK's claiming himself that he is travelling to Waziristan soon. I think we need to wait until clear picture is presented and let him deny/agree with the friday's article by either cancelling the whole trip or announcing dates in future

This video is from yesterday watch from 11:00 onwards (he says yeah I heard it in the newspaper as well :lol: and we are going there for peace) - If you watch the entire video you will get the point

Last edited by a moderator:
that was a rumour and later Imran Khan was on the TV all day talking about his plans to travel to Waziristan. Now who is more credible? 2 days old news based upon unknown sources or the today's news from IK's claiming himself that he is travelling to Waziristan soon. I think we need to wait until clear picture is presented and let him deny/agree with the friday's article by either cancelling the whole trip or announcing dates in future

This video is from yesterday watch from 11:00 onwards (he says yeah I heard it in the newspaper as well :lol: and we are going there for peace) - If you watch the entire video you will get the point

IK didn't clarify what news agency claim brother. So the news stands :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom