What's new

Whatever

BRING IT ON!!!!:flame::guns:

But i warn you beforehand, my Cheetah will tear your snake apart!
I think I need to call Special forces, Anaconda or Boa Constrictor.....I have seen many guys like you....I know how to punish them.....Going to Amazon river this week and then we will see about you Cheetah, he will run with tail between his legs (which is bad as tail is very important for Cheetah :D)....:sniper:

My Cheetah's middle name is terror!!!

Aaj to roza bhi khatm ho gaya hai, acha bhala kha lay ga. I will inform him of the feast being prepared by you.

My Cheetah's middle name is terror!!!

Aaj to roza bhi khatm ho gaya hai, acha bhala kha lay ga. I will inform him of the feast being prepared by you.
Are bahut dekhe tere jaise, le aa Cheetah ko aur uske terror ko.....tum jaante nahin mujhe...bada Jehreela Insaan hun main.........:devil:

I am gonna bring my mongoose.
:lol:....Seems like you have deep connection in a Zoo......Using Non-state actors, proxy war.....don't worry I have a trump card too....:moil:

P.S. Can this discussion bring infractions.............:D

:lol:....Seems like you have deep connection in a Zoo......Using Non-state actors, proxy war.....don't worry I have a trump card too....:moil:

P.S. Can this discussion bring infractions.............:D

My mongoose is a expert in guerilla warfare. ANd don't forget, I have the king of Antarctica and his penguins on my side as well!

My mongoose is a expert in guerilla warfare. ANd don't forget, I have the king of Antarctica and his penguins on my side as well!
:rofl:...Talking about Safirz...I have to call my brother King Mamba....from US....He knows about your tactics....:chilli:

LOL vsdoc banned for asking a question.

Another day in :pdf:

LOL vsdoc banned for asking a question.

Another day in :pdf:

i reported his post for which he got banned .......by webmaster....... read his cheap post then comment..... the post is still there and should be becuse when it get deleted you guys start claiming doodh k dhuley.

i reported his post for which he got banned .......by webmaster....... read his cheap post then comment..... the post is still there and should be becuse when it get deleted you guys start claiming doodh k dhuley.

Oh okie... reporter bhai...

which post? can u direct me to it?

Corrrrrection!

It was indeed a krait!!! I asked somebody who knew these things!

Woops.:victory:

Back
Top Bottom