What's new

Whatever

Ever since Aeronaut became a mod he is on a thread closing spree :tongue:

396058_222002634595262_113194727_n.jpg

o yar aaj phir tu rone ke mood main hai,bus kar ye rona dhona:P jeddah mein rehta hai,happily married,aur apko kya chahiye:azn:

Unfortunately these are the hard facts of life........pathar ko bhe moum kar dene walle.

In a lighter sense, he's a cancerian.:)

yaro ghum ke badaloon ko chattne do......

A British doctor says, “Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another man, and have him looking for work in six weeks.”

A German doctor says, “That’s nothing . We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another man,and have him looking for work in four weeks.”

A Russian doctor says, “In my country, medicine is so advanced we take half a heart out of one person, put it in another man,and have both of them looking for work in two weeks.”

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says, “You guys are way behind us. We just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work.

but IK didn't deny that he cancelled his visit to North Waziristan

on what base Aeronaut closed my two threads ?

In fact he announced that he is going to Waziristan on 6th of October 2012

Just proved my point

I met a retired Colonel of the Pakistan Army today, we will discuss Kargil later. He said he would tell me all about it and his assessment of PA's operation and overall Kargil situation.

I met a retired Colonel of the Pakistan Army today, we will discuss Kargil later. He said he would tell me all about it and his assessment of PA's operation and overall Kargil situation.

Dont forget to tell me wht he said plz...I know a Lt General from Pak Army n his son is my best friend...Ive told him to ask some questions about Pak army....(he is not interested in these discussions though) but still he told me some stuff which i dont think is appropriate to share with everyone here(especially Indians)...n i dont know where to share these info either so m kinda confused wht to do. ..btw wht will u do If he tells u something?

Dont forget to tell me wht he said plz...I know a Lt General from Pak Army n his son is my best friend...Ive told him to ask some questions about Pak army....(he is not interested in these discussions though) but still he told me some stuff which i dont think is appropriate to share with everyone here(especially Indians)...n i dont know where to share these info either so m kinda confused wht to do. ..btw wht will u do If he tells u something?

He gave me his phone number and told me to call him one day and he will tell me the entire Kargil story from his professional assessment and insight. Of course I will not post the all the information he tells me on a public forum but if you remind me I will PM you some information I think is fair.

but still he told me some stuff which i dont think is appropriate to share with everyone here(especially Indians)...n i dont know where to share these info either so m kinda confused wht to do. ..

Agreed, this is a public forum I'm not going to betray his trust and leak out information only a professional retired Colonel of the PA would know and up.

btw wht will u do If he tells u something?

Write a book and publish, joking aside, I will contemplate it and be sure not to reveal anything and hopefully I will finally arrive to the truth. It is something a man contemplates on his mind but not utter with his tongue.

Yeah PM wud be better...I ll tell u wht he told me n in return u can share the Kargil story with me. deal? :P ( n dont worry i am best at keeping secrets n my country's respect and honor is above anything in this world)

Back
Top Bottom