What's new

Whatever

Sherlyn Chopra wants Bharat Ratna for her 'achievement'!

The latest Internet sensation Sherlyn Chopra, who has recently posed nude for the adult lad mag Playboy, is riding high on her newfound success.

After demanding the greatest Indian honour - Bharat Ratna and claiming that her father would have been very proud of her work, the desi strip queen is now wanting to enter Bollywood.

Now that she is the latest addition to Playboy mansion, everybody is curious to know whether she slept with the the **** magazine's mogul. Sleeping with Hugh Hefner is an unofficial part of any Playmate's contract.

But giving rest to all the racy speculations, Sherlyn has responded in negative by saying that she has not slept with Hugh Hefner. She also said that nobody at Playboy mansion has made any indecent proposal to her, so she just enjoyed her nakedness by posing naked.

Interestingly, Sherlyn didn't even have to appear for the Playboy audtion, whereas models are required to audition.

Now, we have to wait till things get uncovered!

Sherlyn Chopra wants Bharat Ratna for her 'achievement'! : Celebrities, News - India Today

Was having a hearty laugh on a saturday morning and thought I would I will post it for others to have fun as well.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sherlyn Chopra wants Bharat Ratna for her 'achievement'!

The latest Internet sensation Sherlyn Chopra, who has recently posed nude for the adult lad mag Playboy, is riding high on her newfound success.

After demanding the greatest Indian honour - Bharat Ratna and claiming that her father would have been very proud of her work, the desi strip queen is now wanting to enter Bollywood.

Now that she is the latest addition to Playboy mansion, everybody is curious to know whether she slept with the the **** magazine's mogul. Sleeping with Hugh Hefner is an unofficial part of any Playmate's contract.

But giving rest to all the racy speculations, Sherlyn has responded in negative by saying that she has not slept with Hugh Hefner. She also said that nobody at Playboy mansion has made any indecent proposal to her, so she just enjoyed her nakedness by posing naked.

Interestingly, Sherlyn didn't even have to appear for the Playboy audtion, whereas models are required to audition.

Now, we have to wait till things get uncovered!

Sherlyn Chopra wants Bharat Ratna for her 'achievement'! : Celebrities, News - India Today

Was having a hearty laugh on a saturday morning and thought I would I will post it for others to have fun as well.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WTH!!! I shud be awarded bharat ratna too, dont ask me why:D

photto.jpg

I am having a crappy day, I went today to pay my monthly internet subscription which should be as always 30$, but I was shocked when the employee told me it's 100$. I am 100% sure it's not right, but how could I prove that to those swindlers. They are stealing my money before my eyes. The problem is that I signed a 2 years subscription contract with this company. So I am stuck with them. I am so angry...

Back
Top Bottom