What's new

Whatever

^^^

my isp is driving me crazy with internet service off and high pings and no costumer support which btw they claim is best in pakistan..,.

I am having a crappy day, I went today to pay my monthly internet subscription which should be as always 30$, but I was shocked when the employee told me it's 100$. I am 100% sure it's not right, but how could I prove that to those swindlers. They are stealing my money before my eyes. The problem is that I signed a 2 years subscription contract with this company. So I am stuck with them. I am so angry...

sue them in the court or at least threaten them to bring them in the court?

sue them in the court or at least threaten them to bring them in the court?

It will not work, as I didn't tell everything above, it's complicated. I can't prove anything Zakii. All I can do is paying the fee and try to stop the service, and that's what I am going to do tomorrow and subscribe to another internet provider. This is not the first time they do this.

It will not work, as I didn't tell everything above, it's complicated. I can't prove anything Zakii. All I can do is paying the fee and try to stop the service, and that's what I am going to do tomorrow and subscribe with another internet provider. This is not the first time.

hokay - i yon yat shubshcription shackage ish nosh eayie yo yet yid yaf

Zakii, I am not Pakistani. I don't know what your saying here.:unsure:

that's english :woot:

hokay - i yon yat shubshcription shackage ish nosh eayie yo yet yid yaf

=

OK - I know that subscription package is not easy to get rid off

PS: It is also a headache for EU consumers when you are under the contract and can't leave the package in between

abcd-2.png

Quite a lot of think tanks.

No Sir,

I have no plans to watch any olympics game. I may go if I can get a ticket from somewhere - but not decided yet

What is the general ticket range for you people in UK?

What is the general ticket range for you people in UK?
millions of tickets were sold last year so it is very difficult to purchase ticket... i sae there are still some tickets left for unpopular games in the official olympics website but that may not be true for london venues i guess

each ticket was priced between 20 and 50 pounds and it nay almost be impossible to get a ticket for your desired matches

Back
Top Bottom