What's new

Whatever

OMG, I can't believe this week is the last working week before Ramadan which I am going to take it offfffffffffffffff...:yahoo::victory::chilli::bounce::enjoy::bunny:

^^^ And that is why we fail in math! :P
I think teachers need to work out on math's formula... instead of 2+2 = 4 they should explain 2 girls + 2 girls = 4 girls and you will see all the boys passing the exams
OMG, I can't believe this week is the last working week before Ramadan which I am going to take it offfffffffffffffff...:yahoo::victory::chilli::bounce::enjoy::bunny:

Enjoy your holidays mate, I am sure you are gonnai love the ramadan once again - I personally enjoy this blessed month of Holy Ramdhan

295462_261609560619238_1508065976_n.jpg

I am gonna remember this one and use it one day :rofl:

Yeah...you'd be sleeping on your well fed fat arse whilst I'd be working ! Why God...? Why couldn't you adopt the Gregorian Calender and have Ramadan in December...? A month's long July Fasts would probably kill me ! :cry:

Yeah...you'd be sleeping on your well fed fat arse whilst I'd be working ! Why God...? Why couldn't you adopt the Gregorian Calender and have Ramadan in December...? A month's long July Fasts would probably kill me ! :cry:

Yah, I will be sleeping on my fluffy bed and cold sheet under the AC while you will be working your *** off, BTW, I could consider posting pics of cold water and fresh juice during day time when I get up for a shower...
evil_laugh1.jpg

Pakistani ambassador rejected because his name is NSFW in Arabic [UPDATED]
Posted By David Kenner Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - 5:48
akbar-zeb-2-.jpg

Update: Akbar Zeb has denied this story and the original article appears to be false.

Despite having served for years as a distinguished Pakistani diplomat, Akbar Zeb reportedly cannot receive accreditation as Pakistan's ambassador to Saudi Arabia. The reason, apparently, has nothing to do with his credentials, and everything to do with his name -- which, in Arabic, translates to "biggest dick":

In Saudi Arabia, size does count.
miangul-akbar-zeb.jpg

A high level Pakistani diplomat has been rejected as Ambassador of Saudi Arabia because his name, Akbar Zib, equates to "Biggest Dick" in Arabic. Saudi officials, apparently overwhelmed by the idea of the name, put their foot down and gave the idea of his being posted there, the kibosh.

According to this Arabic-language article in the Arab Times, Pakistan had previously floated Zeb's name as ambassador to the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, only to have him rejected for the same reason. One can only assume that submitting Zeb's name to a number of Arabic-speaking countries is some unique form of punishment designed by the Pakistani Foreign Ministry -- or the result of a particularly egregious cockup.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:rofl::rofl:

Pakistani ambassador rejected because his name is NSFW in Arabic [UPDATED]
Posted By David Kenner Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - 5:48
akbar-zeb-2-.jpg

Update: Akbar Zeb has denied this story and the original article appears to be false.

Despite having served for years as a distinguished Pakistani diplomat, Akbar Zeb reportedly cannot receive accreditation as Pakistan's ambassador to Saudi Arabia. The reason, apparently, has nothing to do with his credentials, and everything to do with his name -- which, in Arabic, translates to "biggest dick":

In Saudi Arabia, size does count.
miangul-akbar-zeb.jpg

A high level Pakistani diplomat has been rejected as Ambassador of Saudi Arabia because his name, Akbar Zib, equates to "Biggest Dick" in Arabic. Saudi officials, apparently overwhelmed by the idea of the name, put their foot down and gave the idea of his being posted there, the kibosh.

According to this Arabic-language article in the Arab Times, Pakistan had previously floated Zeb's name as ambassador to the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, only to have him rejected for the same reason. One can only assume that submitting Zeb's name to a number of Arabic-speaking countries is some unique form of punishment designed by the Pakistani Foreign Ministry -- or the result of a particularly egregious cockup.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:rofl::rofl:

There is confusion of pronunciation... In Urdu ZEB is pronounced as "ZAYB" and in arabic Dick is pronounced as "ZUB" but still written as ZEB. so when in english ZEB is written, an amateur who don't know the pronunciation in URDU and ARABIC will get confused and things will surely turn ugly and funny :P ..... Just like someone pointed out Pakistani buttttt and English butttttt scenario :D

Start typing it as "Bhatt"

Nah...I don't think so ! Buttt and proud of it ! :woot:

There is confusion of pronunciation... In Urdu ZEB is pronounced as "ZAYB" and in arabic Dick is pronounced as "ZUB" but still written as ZEB. so when in english ZEB is written, an amateur who don't know the pronunciation in URDU and ARABIC will get confused and things will surely turn ugly and funny :P ..... Just like someone pointed out Pakistani buttttt and English butttttt scenario :D

Achaaa tou abbb hum sirrrf 'someone' heee reh gai ! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom