What's new

Whatever

O teri ye kon se praniyon ki fight karwa rahe ho bhai jaan....

dono hi bhayanak lag rahe hain...:eek:

Jaat sahib, tum bhii koi itnni khooobsoorat nahin ho ! :D

404217-watto_final_bg_super.jpg

@Armstrong
Let us suppose, hypothetically speaking, that I don't look at Jennah with much regards. How would your response be?

I am just asking here...:azn:

Well we all differ in our ideologies and our thinking.... so unless you dont say anything offensive against it.... its all okay with me... but if anybody abuses Our Father infront of us... i would gladly whoop his ***.... a few days ago 2 non muslims were speaking abt our country....which wasnt a big deal for me at tht point.... it was all good till they started to abuse our Father and our Mother Fatimah Jinnah (sister of Quaid e Azam ) so they had it coming.... they got their behinds handed to them.

Bro you are looking desperate ... chakkar kya hai??? kurmai to nahi kar li..

I guess Kurmai in Sikhism is equivalent to engagement in English or mangni in Urdu?

Oh well yeh to main us din se bol raha hon jab se yeh thread create hoe hai --- just in a sense of humour... so don't take it serious --- if you read the earlier pages you will know more about it (but you might have to read 2456 pages for that :rofl: )

I was about to write that user: phoenix is reading this page since long time but not posting.... :lol: ---- and then i read your post

Sometimes I leave my browser on a specific webpage & forget about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom