What's new

Whatever

no nooooooooooooo its absolutely wrong... we are the part of our pakistan...

Ms.Khan, I do hope you're right but the Kashmiri fellow I talked to here on PDF, who was a JKLF supporter, thought otherwise and he said that Kashmiris in AJK don't really want to be with Pakistan anymore. Naturally as an ethnic Kashmiri myself...I felt very sad to hear that !

Ms.Khan, I do hope you're right but the Kashmiri fellow I talked to here on PDF, who was a JKLF supporter, thought otherwise and he said that Kashmiris in AJK don't really want to be with Pakistan anymore. Naturally as an ethnic Kashmiri myself...I felt very sad to hear that !
is this good to listen and belive the words of a single one ?????

majority is authority.... and our majority love to be the part of pakistan.....!!!

I would take a barretta shove it up your *oopss* and fire it ! :woot:

795752.gif

I hope you are referring here to my pocket.
895794.gif
We are in a free place where freedom of speech is guaranteed by our respectable Mods.:coffee:

What is with the marriage?
907186.gif
I am not going to think of marriage for the next five years. By keep saying this, You are just reminding us that we are getting old and closer to DEATH. Why would I imprison myself so early? I want to have fun... and to stay young forever...
316572.gif
Arab are also afraid of marriage?

What is with the marriage?
907186.gif
I am not going to think of marriage for the next five years. By keep saying this, You are just reminding us that we are getting old and closer to DEATH. Why would I imprison myself so early? I want to have fun... and to stay young forever...
316572.gif

Sir there is no holy thing than getting married in this world. I want you to stay away from the wrath of hellfire... and getting married helps :lol:

You're correct, Ms.Khan ! I think when I travel to AJK sometime I'll ask around. Thank You for the conversation. :pakistan:
and let me clear one more thing... i have visited lahore last february, and i felt many other people think about kashmiris same like you... i think you should visit kashmir... we well come you.... thanks.....

Arab are also afraid of marriage?

Sir there is no holy thing than getting married in this world. I want you to stay away from the wrath of hellfire... and getting married helps :lol:
Yes, getting devorced is a rampant here. Before 10 years, it was rare, getting divorced was looked at as a shameful act. But it's becoming a normal thing. Many I personally know were divorced for very silly reasons.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom