What's new

Whatever

Hmmm I noticed something about Chinese people. They are very shy
shy15.bmp

Hmmm I noticed something about Chinese people. They are very shy
shy15.bmp

Haan bohat saare Chinese log maine bhi jo dekhain hain woh kaafi sharmeelay hotay hain. Meri aik Chinese dost thee jis se main Hong Kong se cheezain khareedta thaa --- so aik company main kam karti thee aur mujhe cheezain bechti thee so business relationship

Khayr we spoke for about 2 years lakin uski baaton se aise lagta thaa ke jaise koi Pakistan ki bohat hi zayada sharmelay khandaan se ho --- haalanke woh Webcam per video main bhi chat karti the lakin character wise bohat hi zayada sharmeeli thee

------------

Usi tara aik PDF pe member hai --- usay aik larki passand thee to isi whatever thread main poochta thaa ke main kaise propose karon aur mujhe sharam aa rahi hai aur woh sachi main shaadi karna chahta thaa i guess... ya khayr --- sharmeela bohat thaa

i am thinking.....why i joined PDF??????

So you can tell us what the general mood about Pakistan is in AJK ? I've heard from another one of our Kashmiris here from AJK that the People of AJK have become disillusioned from the rest of Pakistan and would rather be independent then be with Pakistan ! Is that true, Ms. Khan ?

Hey zakii mein soch rahi hon aap ki post ko thanks kar don, magar aap hamesha baad mein apni post edit ya delete kar detay hain? :girl_wacko:

Hey zakii mein soch rahi hon aap ki post ko thanks kar don, magar aap hamesha baad mein apni post edit ya delete kar detay hain? :girl_wacko:

Main bohat kam edit karta hon i think...

Lakin agar aap kahain gi to main edit ya delete kar don ga :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted Merged :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Met a Hizb-ut-Tahrir person and felt like punching him after he called 'Jinnah a traitor, a British Agent' ! Unfortunately, my Mom was with me and they were 5 of them ! :(

@Armstrong
Let us suppose, hypothetically speaking, that I don't look at Jennah with much regards. How would your response be?

I am just asking here...:azn:

So you can tell us what the general mood about Pakistan is in AJK ? I've heard from another one of our Kashmiris here from AJK that the People of AJK have become disillusioned from the rest of Pakistan and would rather be independent then be with Pakistan ! Is that true, Ms. Khan ?
no nooooooooooooo its absolutely wrong... we are the part of our pakistan...

@Armstrong
Let us suppose, hypothetically speaking, that I don't look at Jennah with much regards. How would your response be?

I am just asking here...:azn:

I would take a barretta shove it up your *oopss* and fire it ! :woot:

Nah, as long as you don't say anything bad about 'My Father', I'd be cool ! Say it and even a man-eater (lion) would be a cute little kitty in front of me. Mate, I idolize him and I proudly call him as 'My Father' for he sacrificed his health, his family, his political career (he was offered the Prime Ministership of a United India) and finally his life (he died of TB that he was suffering from before he finally died of over-work), for 'us - Pakistanis'; consequently I, personally, and Pakistanis, in general, Love him and very lovingly call him as 'Quaid-e-Azam or Great Leader' and 'Babai-Qaum or the Father of the Nation' ! Jinnah is my idol !

Then you need to get married soon as only then you will be responsible man and looking at the complications in your household will realize you the difficulties of today's Pakistani Muslims living in Yesterday's India. --- with no flame/offence intended by Indian friends

What is with the marriage?
907186.gif
I am not going to think of marriage for the next five years. By keep saying this, You are just reminding us that we are getting old and closer to DEATH. Why would I imprison myself so early? I want to have fun... and to stay young forever...
316572.gif

Don't think I have heard any better Naat or Qaseeda than this --- favourite since childhood days

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom