What's new

Whatever

AK-47A.

She is in touch with me. She resigned the forum due to certain members without ethics and self-respect.
There was a lot of sexuality on the forum (jokes and pictures) plus thurkiness. Many female members were humiliated many you don't see them anymore.

please pass my sorry to her as well... i was in touch with her but no longer as I stopped using MSN and facebook pe bhi kabhi baat nahi hoe

Tell her if she was harassed by somebody she should have immediately complained Elmo and consider direct ban for the criminal. Now she can also PM me or any member of the management and she will see action being taken very quickly against all those who disrespect the female members of this forum (be it direct attack or by vulgar posts)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

535333_376548102388620_100001003014295_1048102_892542319_n.jpg

please pass my sorry to her as well... i was in touch with her but no longer as I stopped using MSN and facebook pe bhi kabhi baat nahi hoe

Tell her if she was harassed by somebody she should have immediately complained Elmo and consider direct ban for the criminal. Now she can also PM me or any member of the management and she will see action being taken very quickly against all those who disrespect the female members of this forum (be it direct attack or by vulgar posts)

I did get PM from Elmo on the same thing, and two members are giving permanent ban (easy to guess who).

I hope that is true!
Imagine Wasim Akram, Waqar Yousins, Miandad, Saleem malik, Abdul Qadir, Imran Khan, Inzi, Saqlain Mushtaq, Mushtaq Ahmed, Shabbir Ahmad and a endless list.

A tournament must be held seriously!

I don't get anything from this but it looks funny though. :victory:

welcome to the most sacred thread of this forum... my last post was about the cricket match supposed to be held in my local city of Pakistan and the players from national side are participating in that much and the guest is a former cricketer of Pakistan who was one of the best player in the world in his days

Once upon a time LoveIcon was walking along the beach when he found a lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a genie appeared who stated "I am the most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish you want, but only one wish."

LoveIcon pulled out a map of the Mediterranean area and said "I'd like there to be a just and last peace among the people in the middle east."

Genie: "Gee, I don't know. Those people have been fighting since the beginning of time. I can do just about anything, but this is beyond my limits."

LoveIcon: "Well, I am sick of troll post of Indian members on PDF. Please make all the Indian members sensible and let them post on topic."

Genie: "Uh, let me see that map again."
nice .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom