What's new

Whatever

Abdul is a very lucky guy......:lol::lol:

Those were old days when writing praim patar was difficult than doing scientific invention and on top of that delivering letter. Today's Majnoos just forward romantic sms or emails received from others :D

Those were old days when writing praim patar was difficult than doing scientific invention and on top of that delivering letter. Today's Majnoos just forward romantic sms or emails received from others :D

I hate to receive a forwarded romantic sms.

And about jokes i never mind......spreading smilies is not a crime.

There should be a way to judge that the sms is forwarded message.Just like the emails.Is there any?

The judgement gets biased sometimes, if a beloved sender is involved .....:lol:

PS: I'm not a good judge.

Love_for_sale.jpg

/\/\/\/\
Discount 100% hahaha!:lol:

Very informative link

Thanks for sharing

Yes there are many videos and explanations on the theories of Math, Physics, chemistry and so on that can be reffered to our school/college going students. Salman Khan is half Bangladeshi.

WT*

ahem ahumm !

How To Lose Weight All Day Long

The good news is that this eating pattern doesn’t have to be your forgone conclusion. Here’s how to beat those daily food demons:

Eat breakfast already! No more excuses. The survey found that people who don’t eat breakfast eat significantly more food during the day—something no shortage of research confirms. Be sure your a.m. meal includes plenty of protein, says Susan Bowerman, RD, assistant director of the UCLA Center for Human Nutrition. Many women don’t eat enough hunger-quelling protein for breakfast and end up reaching for junky treats before lunch, she says. Eggs, Greek yogurt, and cottage cheese are all good sources of breakfast protein.

Veg it up at lunch. And keep downing the protein, too. “Vegetables are healthy, filling, and low-cal,” Bowerman says. Lunch selections like stir-fry with tofu or a salad with beans and hard-boiled eggs are a great way to mix protein with plenty of veggies.

Incorporate snack attacks. Think of healthy snacking as your chance to bridge the dangerous gap between meals, especially the long, perilous afternoon stretch between lunch and dinner, Bowerman says. Pack half a sandwich and fruit, a protein shake, or a bowl of lentil soup for an afternoon snack. “You won't be starving at dinner time, and you can keep the last meal of the day light,” she says.

what were they saying...?

Milk and cake is not healthy?

Yes there are may videos on the theories of Physics, chemistry and so on that can be reffered to our school/college going students. Salman Khan is half Bangladeshi.

Hey skies seen you after a long long time.........

0822-wave-hand.jpg

Don't mind i'm all messed up ....lol

Yes........Do you know where is Ak-47A the female member?

And you expect that people will read what's written under pic. :D

Somebody should do this for public service. .....:D (Any female member please?)

Suppose if some one is sitting right next to a refrigerator at night with the door ajar......that's not healthy....that's what is this all about.:blink:

Back
Top Bottom