What's new

Whatever

This thread is PDF version of Twitter. We are twitting here, not whatevering.

Pata nai kya bataon, bus toot gaya shaytan ka ghalba ho gaya tha :D- itna shareef kabhi mujhay dekha nai na us nay pehlay kabhi :lol:

Performance of kaffarah is based upon the following Hadith of the Prophet (PBUH).
Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were sitting with the Prophet (PBUH) a man came and said, “O Allah’s
Apostle (PBUH)! I have been ruined.” Allah’s Apostle (PBUH) asked him what was the matter with him. He
replied, “I had sexual intercourse with my wife while I was fasting.” Allah’s Apostle (PBUH) asked him,
“Can you afford to manumit a slave?” He replied in the negative. Allah’s Apostle (PBUH) asked him, “Can
you fast for two successive months?” He replied in the negative. The Prophet (PBUH) asked him, “Can
you afford to feed sixty poor persons?” He replied in the negative. The Prophet (PBUH) kept silent and
while we were in that state, a big basket full of dates was brought to the Prophet. He asked, “Where is the
questioner?” He replied, “I (am here).” The Prophet (PBUH) said (to him). “Take this (basket of dates) and
ive it in charity.” (Bukhari, volume three, Hadith number 157).

thanks leader for this info-

here in Canada, a great leader has just passed away fighting an unknown cancer. his name was Jack Layton of New Democratic Party.
Why cant our Pakistani politicians die like this!? F***!! People who shouldnt die like this, are dying. and people who SHOULD are not!

Cause hell doesn't want them to go up there^^ hehe :P

hell need to upgrade and renovation for these bastards as current highest AZAB is not enough for them lolhahahahahaha

wait soon after renovation job done they will be transfered there .

found it very interesting how our political system is working a good read.
col5.gif

Learder aur chor kabhi retire nahi hote:no:

Back
Top Bottom