What's new

Whatever

Imran Khan?
Political leader? :P

He is a PREMINUM member....I cant spell, sorry :P :rofl:

A lonely friendless life i am leading . how can i create friend and get rid of my isolation .pdf though have gave me some sort of liberation from isolation but still waiting for the time when i will get some company of good friend :confused: :cry: :cry::cry:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha

A lonely friendless life i am leading . how can i create friend and get rid of my isolation .pdf though have gave me some sort of liberation from isolation but still waiting for the time when i will get some company of good friend :confused: :cry: :cry::cry:

Do u go to college or univ? talk to people hang out! go to ur nearest park-jogging track........ Start with Hi,hello-salam..... etc.
I spent 2 years almost alone when my father was posted to a crappy area....after an year i realised the secret and made frnds twice my age n got out of the depression...... while i was just a teenager.... i spent almost very very important 2 years of my teenage life to understand tht.!

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا عنقریب تم میرے بعد سخت اختلافات دیکھو گے، پس تم میری اور میرے ہدایت یافتہ خلفاء کی سنت کو لازم پکڑ لینا ان کے طریقہ کو دانتوں سے پکڑ لینا بدعات سے اپنے آپ کو بچانا کیونکہ ہر بدعت گمراہی ہے

Do u go to college or univ? talk to people hang out! go to ur nearest park-jogging track........ Start with Hi,hello-salam..... etc.
I spent 2 years almost alone when my father was posted to a crappy area....after an year i realised the secret and made frnds twice my age n still i survived...(in their 30s n late 20) while i was just a teenager.... i spent almost very very important 2 years of my teenage life to understand tht.!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol.... Go spend 2 years in a place where u got nowhere to go,nobdy ur age ..... Heck i didnt even see walls ice cream for an year.... N no new dvds! Had to ask my ppl in quetta to send em .... Which took almost a week......
Loneliness is a real bitchh.

Back
Top Bottom