What's new

Whatever

Wa alaikum assalam.
@Aisha......Kia hua?

@Everyone....I am going to my school, dont have a exam so will roam outside ;) :D
Tellme where should I go?

Krispy kreme,
KFC,
McDonalds?

Go to "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice"-
:D مكتب هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر

Wa alaikum assalam.
@Aisha......Kia hua?

@Everyone....I am going to my school, dont have a exam so will roam outside ;) :D
Tellme where should I go?

Krispy kreme,
KFC,
McDonalds?

Hell is a very suitable place for you

189872_150486545012221_146108688783340_284196_1136331_n.jpg

Go to "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice"-
:D مكتب هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
LOL!
That doesnt exist any more :P
Hell is a very suitable place for you

To be honest, that was really rude!

Anyways, went to krispy kreme, had fun. Did my job at school, and then outside air base, enjoying the trainers making various formations :D

I mean dosto that was mis typed anyways hw is life going little fellow ??

Its awsome sir, Alhamdullah.
How is yours?

My most difficult exam of Chemistry was on Wednesday and Alhamdullah it went totally great, and as easy as ABD :P
I know I did a few mistakes :lol:

Koi nai yaar sb chalta hai few mistakes are ok... So what do you wanna do in future ?? join forces ???

I have plan to start a NGO, a a business before that. The business to raise funds for the NGO, a awarness campaign.
For business, I need money :P :lol:
So ill do a job. The two jobs on my list are, Aeronautical engineer for PAF and Network engineer, like my dad.

Dad says if you wanna join PAF, then be a fighter pilot. If I be a fighter pilot, I will serve country. WRONG!
I wanna serve NATION, for the people, wanna free this Pakistan!

So I am not sure for the job part, but other is sure I will do that, with sucess INSHALLAH.
After my O levels exam, I will have a talk with the forum members like MURADK and FATMAN17 and will see overall.

fatman17 told me that Aeronutical engineering is the future of Pakistan. You can give your own PoVs.
And i always had a desire to join PAF, but saving the NATION, I have given more priority to it :D

I also want to serve the nation but not through an NGO.. I want to do something on my own like want to establish facilities in areas neglected by people and InshaAllah em gonna join politics coz i think it's the only way to serve the nation.. I don't think NGOs can do any good to this country..

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I have plan to start a NGO, a a business before that. The business to raise funds for the NGO, a awarness campaign.
For business, I need money :P :lol:
So ill do a job. The two jobs on my list are, Aeronautical engineer for PAF and Network engineer, like my dad.

Dad says if you wanna join PAF, then be a fighter pilot. If I be a fighter pilot, I will serve country. WRONG!
I wanna serve NATION, for the people, wanna free this Pakistan!

So I am not sure for the job part, but other is sure I will do that, with sucess INSHALLAH.
After my O levels exam, I will have a talk with the forum members like MURADK and FATMAN17 and will see overall.

fatman17 told me that Aeronutical engineering is the future of Pakistan. You can give your own PoVs.
And i always had a desire to join PAF, but saving the NATION, I have given more priority to it :D

If your really wanna serve the nation come to politics...

I thought of that for a SECOND only. See the link on my sig?
Sir please visit a note number 2 or 3, about political structure of Pakistan.
I researched it.

This is a well established mafia, and they wont allow you to come in front.
Through NGO, I will INSHALLAH build schools in neglected areas like small towns and villages for free, and would have a TASKFORCE to maintain security for these schools and towns. I will have a team of boys and girls, promoting religious and political awarness through acts in advertisments and so. We will have awarnes schemes and its a huge scale plan I have CURRENTLY made.

I know I am too young, but as time passes by, I will modify and bring changes and still, I will serve this Nation, Inshallah. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom