Suspended
Banned
Elite Member

LOL. So much action...in the same time as yours :sniper:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaar tum to bohot action main rahe :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaar tum to bohot action main rahe :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, when you have a mod who keep following you everywhere trying to provoke you, to find that one post that could be the reason for my ban, life does get tough. lol.

I am sure he's looking at all my posts even now, and wants me off the board as soon as possible. ;)

boy it took u a long time to do that.
Look, even I joined with you, here's my PDF biodata:

Fresh
Suspended
Banned
Suspended
Banned
Elite Member

LOL. So much action...in the same time as yours :sniper:

LOL .... Im normally just a lurker ... i was in Pakistan for few months last year and didn't access pdf during that time ... Only in last 2 months have i been here regularly ... It is a defence forum anyway and my knowledge is very limited in that field ... Just trying to stay updated with military advancements by Pakistan and neighbors ...

Boys and girls both cheat yaar.
Boys cheat at every opportunity they get, but girls cheat a little less. But the major difference is that boys fall for good girls, but girls fall for bad boys.

Girls say they want a god, honest, punctual, truthful guy, but they fall for the most crooked guy. This can be seen everywhere. :smokin:

aur jin ko cheat krti hain woh bhi is liye k woh yehi deserve krte hain

Last edited:
ap gayaab the na itne din se mayne socha maybe football k liye pani may poch gaye hn
:rofl:

:lol::lol:

thanx sis

i know ap ney mujhey miss kiya lekin meri zara aur masrofiyat thien jin ki waja sey gaib raha :cry:

Back
Top Bottom