oh well i notice Larki ka koi chakkar hai,

bhai take some rest... go and take a shower
that will relieve you for now

Go and take a shower in Cold or mixed water

I am not well myself today, very tired

@desiguy
bhai dezi replied better

and in worldly life .....I live in London

that smokin emotion you just posted proved that you do not need surgery anymore. it just means that your heart healed at fast pace alerady. :smokin::smokin:

Yeah i guess sitting idle doing nothing, just thinking was not a good idea, i got that now, they say fear is just a state of mind, i guess broken heart/pain is aswell. Just have to get out of that state. thats it, kool

oh well i notice Larki ka koi chakkar hai,

bhai take some rest... go and take a shower
that will relieve you for now

Go and take a shower in Cold or mixed water

I am not well myself today, very tired

Thnx for the advice bro, i am so going to take it now.
Take rest bro, lay in a nice and warm bed, go to sleep.
God Bless.

damm, it must be hard to come out of it unless you are einsten nephew. lol

actually i came here looking for THE ONE , a man prophesied to end my pain through his limitless control over the Matrix :lol:

feeling better now Asad?
you took the shower?

It always help me change my mood... so i hope same happened with you

I was just listening songs from "fus gaye Obama"

there is this great song "amrikwa ne loot lia"

its lines are even more funny goes like this

'....Bush and Bill went up the hill
to show us their power
lekin thodi gadbad hogi
ghar me gir gya tower...'

it was in the rhythm of 'jack and jill' and i bursted out of laughter

John Asad

Read my posts few pages back.i m suffering from same problem ,mine was my fiancy living in UK came back to Pakistan we met everything was good,but her cousin feeded her don't know with what kinds of things that she broke-up with me and changed her contacts,blocked me from facebook and everything was gone.

i spent 7 sleepless nights, 1 months of few hours sleep ,its been 4 months and the pain is still there.i was with her for 3 years.i tried to contact her mom but she rebuked me and her mamo (uncle) abused me and used slang language .in just one day all 3 years were vanished and they are now reacting as they don't know me she hates me and don't wana listen to me and she has told her family members to block me from everywhere and don't reply to any fake number or id.

lol and her that cousin is very good in her and her family eyes.

sir you can't predict a person's behaviuor. for 4 months i tried everything to contact her atleast to ask why she did it,she hasn't given me even reason .but after 4 month of continous trying and listening to vulgar and slang words about my family i m just tired and have given up

but in your case she is in your nikkah so i think she is just angry and will come back

i believe everything happens for a reason.jo cheaz apki kismat ma na ho uskay chin janay ka bahana banta ha .ALLAH k har kam ma behtri hoti ha yar.it hurts but there is nothing we can do just we can be optimistic and hope for the best

Last edited:
O' bhaiyoo kia kia maslee paal kar bedh gaye ho yarr.:confused:

Just calm down and live your life the way you want to live.

Enjoy it for God sake.It won't come again and again.Just change the gears.;)

Itne tensions ache nai hote sehat ke liye.:D

yarr mein sarre posts nai parh saka.....sorry.:coffee:

Allah sab ke halat par reham karee.Khuss rahoo bhai.

i believe everything happens for a reason.jo cheaz apki kismat ma na ho uskay chin janay ka bahana banta ha .ALLAH k har kam ma behtri hoti ha yar.it hurts but there is nothing we can do just we can be optimistic and hope for the best

Mani bhai that's the spirit.:tup:

Bhai nikkah ka concept suna hai? I mean just qabol hai qabol hai wala, rukhsati bad mein? Woh scene hai.

hmmm so thats the problem :agree:

bhai phir to woh tumhari Zoja-e-Mohtarma hai.... koi flirting shirting to nahi

phir to us se baat karo kahin betha kar....sakoon se... pocho ke masla kya hai...aur apne ghussay par qabu paa kar bas uski batain suno :whistle:

Kuch baat samne to aaye gi....she can't leave you as she is legally your wife now

Let's change this sad mood a bit.

SARDAR g road cros krty truck
sy tkra gya
Jb hosh aya to logon ny pucha
srdar g tanu gadi nzar ni i c

...Srdar: i c pr odhy ta likhya c
tu lang ja sadi khair ae

well received this one on my phone,i know it belonged to SMS threat.
parr yahan zayada logg bemar hein.:P

aik orr aya purr wo censor ho gaye ga.;)(not posting.....special PM for mani bhai.:lol:)

Lo g phir aik orr.

sardar prepared only one essay "Friend" for his exam. But in exam he got "Father" essay. so he replaced Freind with with father and wrote like this.... " I have lots of Fathers. some are male and some are female.But i have lots of Girl fathers.My best father is my neighbour...!!"

And i can't send him a PM........:taz::taz:

yar ye full membership walon ka PM chala do....mein bhe kahon akhir baat kya hae.:confused:

kia matlab??? :undecided: you can't send PM to anyone?? :what:

No it's just the full members(or probably fresh ones as well).:frown:

I can send PMs to senior members,mods,admin,elite......but not the full members.:rolleyes:

And looks like they can't send me either.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom