What's new

Whatever

sorry i thought u are a married guy.. i remember u saying it somewhere.. might be a mistake then.. apologies from my side if i am wrong.

Bhai nikkah ka concept suna hai? I mean just qabol hai qabol hai wala, rukhsati bad mein? Woh scene hai.

Sir, the problem is her mobile is switched off, marriage is soooo complicated :frown:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

You are so mean :cry:

Sorry dude. No heart anymore. Can't help you.

Bhai nikkah ka concept suna hai? I mean just qabol hai qabol hai wala, rukhsati bad mein? Woh scene hai.

ohh ok... i got mixed up.. anyways.. listening to music is a good idea.. i use old college text books for sleeping .. just a look at it and i feel sleepy. lol

if nothing is working so far, than the only option left is "heart Surgery"!!! :lol:

hmm, maybe you can ;) how can i bear it? what you did?

You can't bear it bro. That is the problem - it's a great pain to be in love, it is a great pain to fall out of love but of all the pains the the greatest pain is to love but love in vain.

ohh ok... i got mixed up.. anyways.. listening to music is a good idea.. i use old college text books for sleeping .. just a look at it and i feel sleepy. lol

is it for a normal sleep, or a person with broken heart can sleep like this aswell?

I want to tell her that i admit mostly its my fault, but how can i convey my message? her cell is off, i hv sent email, but she not reading them. HELP or i DIE

zaki, what's your location??

it looks like some kind of bar code. lol

is it for a normal sleep, or a person with broken heart can sleep like this aswell?

I want to tell her that i admit mostly its my fault, but how can i convey my message? her cell is off, i hv sent email, but she not reading them. HELP or i DIE

Hey come on man.. patience sometimes pays rich dividents.. since Zaki is here , just ask Zaki for further help.. I am sure he can help u on this.

You can't bear it bro. That is the problem - it's a great pain to be in love, it is a great pain to fall out of love but of all the pains the the greatest pain is to love but love in vain.

I can bear the pain in Love, there are always moments one can cherish to reconcile the pain, the pain out of love i will not bear i know that.

Bro God Bless you Sir.

Hey come on man.. patience sometimes pays rich dividents.. since Zaki is here , just ask Zaki for further help.. I am sure he can help u on this.

I am just over reacting, any way thanks for your advices.
Zaki bhai you there?

How many surgeries you suggest? Its not the first and definately not the last one broken :smokin:

that smokin emotion you just posted proved that you do not need surgery anymore. it just means that your heart healed at fast pace alerady. :smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom