What's new

Whatever

no she didnt just break it, she shattered it.
I cant sleep

Just shatter her with your anger,never bring somebody above you,just forget her.
.And from tomorrow searc for another simple as that.:smitten:

Not sleeping?remember those beautiful moments you spent with her and you will get a nice sleep.

@ BENNY

Was that for JonAsad??

if so, i think you just added more villans. lol

Thats for me? :undecided:

no no.. :lol:.. u have trouble with a broken heart.. just ignore it for today.. if u pay attention and start reacting on smaller things ..it will haunt u again.. and happen again.. just act like nothing happened .. start tommorow like a new day.. family life is a complicated thing..

Just shatter her with your anger,never bring somebody above you,just forget her.

Not sleeping?remember those beautiful moments you spent with her and you will get a nice sleep.

dude he is a family man.. dont give him bad advices..

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen Robert Rodriquez's Planet Terror? If you like Machete, you will like that one too.

dude he is a family man.. dont give him bad advices..

Mate one thing i hate about people is that they think that the one they love is everything for them,they should not forget that millions of girls and boys are still there for you.Life is all about enjoyment,why should you dedicate your life to a person who broke your and for her,you can't sleep,search for another one maybe she will better than previous one.I have experienced quite few breakups but, never went home like dishearted,for sometime i feel sad but,another day is like a new day for me:smokin:..

I Cant just forget her, i dont want to
I dont want to search for another one, she is for me only, or was, idk

The same moments and memories are driving me insane.

How come sleep is becoming difficult for me, i used to sleep even on a rikshaw.

no no.. :lol:.. u have trouble with a broken heart.. just ignore it for today.. if u pay attention and start reacting on smaller things ..it will haunt u again.. and happen again.. just act like nothing happened .. start tommorow like a new day.. family life is a complicated thing..

Sir, the problem is her mobile is switched off, marriage is soooo complicated :frown:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Benny - best place for latest trailers -

Movie Trailers - iTunes

Here is a really funny Hindi trailer

YouTube - Yamla Pagla Deewana - Official Trailer

You are so mean :cry:

19124.jpg

:cry::cry: :smitten:

Sir, the problem is her mobile is switched off, marriage is soooo complicated :frown:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

You are so mean :cry:

sorry i thought u are a married guy.. i remember u saying it somewhere.. might be a mistake then.. apologies from my side if i am wrong.

Mate one thing i hate about people is that they think that the one they love is everything for them,they should not forget that millions of girls and boys are still there for you.Life is all about enjoyment,why should you dedicate your life to a person who broke your and for her,you can't sleep,search for another one maybe she will better than previous one.I have experienced quite few breakups but, never went home like dishearted,for sometime i feel sad but,another day is like a new day for me:smokin:..

Flirting is another thing, have lots of break ups and make ups, didnt bothered me much then, there was always another one available.

I am talkng about True Love, Marriage, Berbadi...
I just cant believe she is doing to me near our anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom