What's new

Whatever

You've a very good taste.......... i used to listen each n every single indian song two years back - par ab time ki shortage (or you can call it stress) ki waja se i prefer to listen my favourite songs only.

I am getting some really good songs today............ seems like i'll need to update myself with latest songs once again :chilli:

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Two of my favourite songs............... Kambakht ishq to bohat suna

Dil ko churana nahi suna but it was good..........add in my favourite list of youtube for now :)

ye dil ko churana jis movie ka song hai na that movie was most double meaning movie ever made in India. But it was damn funny. Nudity agar hata do to it was equal to american pie

, S.U.R.B bhai itni khamoshi kiyoon???????????//

Sir G app ne itna lamba thread chorra hae parhne ke liye.....logon nae buree batein kar dein humein pata nahi chula.:lol: That's what i like about whatever.:)

bus iss liye time lag gya.Sarra time thread parhne mein lagg gya post ka time nahi bacha.:D

So tata G.

_42299570_bye_416x300.gif

And about killbill ,he's not here,so better if we leave him alone.I had never seen him sad or depressed.But tired sometimes after his gym work.
If songs are a criteria of yours about judging who's sad and who's not then killbill and S.U.R.B. don't fit in the category of this saddest world.:coffee:
Agreed............... :)

I miss KillBill sometimes as for me he was the best contributor of this thread we ever had so far. He was smart, intelligent and very knowledgeable. I wish he returns back and takes over the charge once again :)

ye dil ko churana jis movie ka song hai na that movie was most double meaning movie ever made in India. But it was damn funny. Nudity agar hata do to it was equal to american pie

:woot::woot::woot:
kyaaaaaaaaaaa - phir to dekhni paray gi :lol:
ast.gif

Kidding

is song k baad i decided to break away from hrthik and fall for akshay kumar fir maine socha nahi aise kisi ko dhokha nahi dete i came back to hrithik after dhoom 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir G app ne itna lamba thread chorra hae parhne ke liye.....logon nae buree batein kar dein humein pata nahi chula.:lol: That's what i like about whatever.:)

bus iss liye time lag gya.Sarra time thread parhne mein lagg gya post ka time nahi bacha.:D

So tata G.

_42299570_bye_416x300.gif

YE KYA BBAAT HOI to is ka matlab hai roz app a ker pardh ker chaly jay gay:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom