What's new

Whatever

hi frndz...
i hope i am not causing trouble jumping in like this...
never managed to sort out enough time to visit this section.
but it had to be someday.

Dear today it is Juma, and that too in the holy month of Ramdan,
let us all pray together for millions of our Pakistani brothers and sisters who have suffered in the current floods. Let us remember thse who have lost there life and those who lost there loved one,

the pain is immense, the loss is huge we must all step forward to help them and may Allah help us all!!

Aameen!
regards!

Last edited:
hi frndz...

dear to day it is Juma, and that too in the holy month of Ramdan,
let us all pray together for millions of our Pakistani brothers and sisters who have suffered in the current floods. Let us remember thse who have lost there life and those who lost there loved one,

the pain is immense, the loss is huge we must all step forward to help them and may Allah help us all!!

Aameen!
regards!

Thanks for such a nice request I've just prayed for them...

May Allah help us all..

Ameen :cheers:

Thnx bro... :)
How are you and your studies ...

That's really nice if you are down to earth... :)

What about your compaign jiya jee??

its going well kugga jee trying ma level best lets see ...... i need u peoples prayers....adn support...........

its going well kugga jee trying ma level best lets see ...... i need u peoples prayers....adn support...........

My prayers always with you... May Allah help you in helping those affectees... :cheers:

And tell how is life going ??

support for?? have visited last few pages but couldnt figure out what campagin is going on???

any insight?

regards!

theek hoon yaar kahaan mehfil main to raat bher bhair tha chand posts ki thi. wesy bhi whatever khud se chalta hai petrol se na pani hhahaha

haan bhhi tiger sunao koi nai tazi

koyen naye tazi nahi :cry:

Sub purani ai. raat ko ap ko buhut miss kiya. Emo aur BB aye hoye they. Serious discussion ho rahi thi aur ap key comments ki sakht kami mehsos ki mien ney

theek hoon yaar kahaan mehfil main to raat bher bhair tha chand posts ki thi. wesy bhi whatever khud se chalta hai petrol se na pani hhahaha

Nai yeh shayad petrol ki boo sey chalta hai aap sey aati hogi aap saudia mein jo hain ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom