What's new

Whatever

We all sung Nazi's song when were were Kids - cannot forget that.

I used to sing in Group with my cousins.

When it comes to old songs........ I just cannot forget this girl :cry:

Nazia Hassan (late)

nazia-hassan-1.jpg

One of the best pop singer of all time

She is legend! One of the best singer of all time :cry::cry:

Cosmology itself is complicated and one documentary is not enough to Understand it as the research is still being carried out-Black holes , dark matter and Thousands other unsolved mysteries are present.

No one has worked out why Black holes have such an immanence gravitational force which can suck up matter and destroy it.
Cosmology is something that needs to be followed consistently , i read Nature magazine and online to keep up but it is a subject too confused to be understood completely.

* Church of latte de saints or normally known as Mormons believe in Cosmology & parallel Universes , it is well described in the Book of Mormon.

@Dark Have you read about Summerians. They thousands of years ago were able to make the rings of saturn which are no wider than a football field.

Cosmology itself is complicated and one documentary is not enough to Understand it as the research is till being carried out-Black holes , dark matter and Thousands other unsolved mysteries are present.

No one has worked out why Black holes have such an immanence gravitational force which can suck up matter and destroy it.
Cosmology is something that needs to be followed consistently , i read Nature magazine and online to keep up but it is a subject too confused to be understood completely.

thats actually the good part...

Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking?

Not that one. I have to download that one. i have that series about all the planets, along with black holes, mysteries of universe. explanation to fabric time space to gravity

@Dark Have you read about Summerians. They thousands of years ago were able to make the rings of saturn which are no wider than a football field.

DaRk has almost abonded following religions..... she does not believe in such myths :lol:

Sorry for jumping in....Just saw this wanted to share....

Anybody remember Home alone.....The kid turning 30 this 26th august....The time is passing so fast....

Macaulay Culkin was just 9 years old when he starred in "Home Alone," the highest-grossing live action comedy of all-time. The actor, who turns 30 on August 26, later made headlines for befriending Mi... - omg! photos on Yahoo!

Macaulay Culkin
Macaulay Culkin was just 9 years old when he starred in "Home Alone," the highest-grossing live action comedy of all-time. The actor, who turns 30 on August 26, later made headlines for befriending Michael Jackson and getting married at age 17.

I am ready to become an observer and help you start your conversation :lol:

Do dilon ko milana to sawab ka kaam hota hai :lol:

@Zaki kisi ko dhund lo warna woh Mohabattain movie ka sharukh khan banna padega

DaRk has almost abonded following religions..... she does not believe in such myths :lol:

No that was not a religon. they are a lost culture in Iraq... then i am sure she is gonna like this video...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom