What's new

Whatever

DaRk has almost abonded following religions..... she does not believe in such myths :lol:

they all suck big time, collection of hallucinated myths coupled with violence & disgust, want more or you want me to stop?

PS: now don't blame me for bringing in religion

Not that one. I have to download that one. i have that series about all the planets, along with black holes, mysteries of universe. explanation to fabric time space to gravity

Name the series, sweete

@Zaki kisi ko dhund lo warna woh Mohabattain movie ka sharukh khan banna padega

already got the girl :P
some of pdf member knows it..... like BB said "Financial problems"............ thats the only reason why i am not getting married yet..... I want to establish my life before marrying.....

I was joking before... marriage is not a problem for me.... but i want to have enough bank balance...so that if incase the calamity takes place after the marriage.... I still have some reserve money left in my account

thats actually the good part...

You might wana read the Book of mormon and study about the Church of latte de saints.

Cosmology is Complicated-too complicated to be understood anytime soon.

When you talk about cosmology , you talk about everything relevant , Incidences , scientific observations & Understanding & our current caliber is too small to accommodate all of that.

I have some questions though which i put to the Church or Mormon too.

they all suck big time, collection of hallucinated myths coupled with violence & disgust, want more or you want me to stop?

PS: now don't blame me for bringing in religion

Name the series, sweete

sorry it was on history channel..
this one

watch the video which i posted before god is not a solution... i like this guy. he always talks logic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Naa its ok.... you know very well dark wave... i don't/abstain arguing with you on religion :cheers:

Lets keep religious discussions away from this Holy Thread :thinktank:

You might wana read the Book of mormon and study about the Church of latte de saints.

Cosmology is Complicated-too complicated to be understood anytime soon.

When you talk about cosmology , you talk about everything relevant , Incidences , scientific observations & Understanding & our current caliber is too small to accommodate all of that.

I have some questions though which i put to the Church or Mormon too.

Mormons!!!!!!!!

damn the MORONS!!

Door To Door Atheists Bother Mormons Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/185806@@AMEPARAM@@185806

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom