What's new

Whatever

How many songs Nusrat ji sung?

well all i know is, its more than 10 :P
I don't know exactly, i think must be in thousands

but i am sure its more than 10 cause i like around 10~ songs of him.

Kidding, he was a legend and sorry could not find the total number of songs record from google

It seems I have posted 1074 posts excluding posts of member section.

Add the option of "Number of uncounted post" (?) beside "Number of counted post"(1074).

Like Zaki Bhai posted more than 3000 posts in this thread. So if we would know how many posts are uncounted also beside counted post.

It seems I have posted 1074 posts excluding posts of member section.

Add the option of "Number of uncounted post" (?) beside "Number of counted post"(1074).

Like Zaki Bhai posted more than 3000 posts in this thread. So if we would know how many posts are uncounted also beside counted post.

If this happens, there will be no need of reduction in post count. This rule has been applied after heavy flooding of posts in members section by peoples of all generations. This is to reduce the useless traffic of this forum and to improve the quality of other sections.

I think this rule will not apply or there will not even by any such plug in invented by the VB developers

Must listen song - thats a new version of abrar's old song

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the original song that we used to hear - This has also been translated in various other languages

Last edited by a moderator:
apne previos post may kaha ap bhi bhi poetry pasand hai
per yahan kis kis ko pasand hai
any idea SURB??

well i asked for it if there is another poetry lover; not said "i love poetry", but i do read it.:)

@SURB
whatever Aisha has quoted....... did you write it for me or someone else?
oh well i like Shairy but not of third class guys............... it has to be weighed onto scholarly level :) - for example i was/am and will remain a hardcore fan of Allama Iqbal :D

No tension dear.:tup:You have a good taste.

A common question.

Have anybody read the Musadas e Baddhalli ?

Back
Top Bottom