What's new

Whatever

good to know.:)

well during my first and second year classes ,i used to love anatomy.

Nope i'm a final year student.Now when i see back it looks like a child play to me.

But for you it's all new and you have yet to master it.My advice is always choose good books and do get your hands on refrence books and journals as well.:)

Draw anatomical diagrams as much as you can,don't get yourself shackled in limitations like 20 or 30 figures, draw as much as you can.
You know it will register in your long term memory better.

Best of luck.:)
Do you like bones??(pun intended):lol:

my sis is in final yr too .............but i have never seen her study yet she always clear proffesionals .
we always study recommended books by uhs
thanks for the advice:rolleyes:

my sis is in final yr too .............but i have never seen her study yet she always clear proffesionals .
we always study recommended books by uhs
thanks for the advice:rolleyes:

interesting.:smokin:

Do you like House MD?

ab to ap dr hain hi ....... suna hai house job main bhi exams honge ???:undecided:when will i marry then :undecided:

G bilkul or mein bhe don ga.In every rotation.Well it will help for part one and USMLE as well where scenarios and practical knowledge counts.

TC fellows..and keep whatever rocking.

Bye.

bye-bye-girl-9.3.jpg

I am so happy today because my room mate,who is a good friend of mine came back ..he had an accident 3 months ago..both his legs and right hand had multiple fractures ..he still having issue like pain and his legs are still weak..but good to see him back.. :) ..

lo jee mai aaya tu sub bhaag gaye.... wapis aa jao sub, mai kisi ko kuch nahi kahonga.... :D

lo jee mai aaya tu sub bhaag gaye.... wapis aa jao sub, mai kisi ko kuch nahi kahonga.... :D

Salaam

Sir g mien a gaya. Aur ap k and whatever key liye football key khuch azeem lamhat bhi ley kar aya hon

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy today because my room mate,who is a good friend of mine came back ..he had an accident 3 months ago..both his legs and right hand had multiple fractures ..he still having issue like pain and his legs are still weak..but good to see him back.. :) ..

Good :)

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush aho :)

ahan u r free bcz of the current situation in the city??

Mai aaj kal free hi free hon... :) bas kuch dinon bad college ki parhai start ho jae gi phir busy hi busy.... :)

@ Karachi's situation: Pata nahi kis ki nazar lag gai hy hamaray piyaray se shehar Karachi ko... :cry: pata nahi kon zaalim darinday log hain jo ye sub kar rahay hain.... :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom