What's new

Whatever

@ Zaki n Kugga

Todays chess pogram is being delayed till tomorow. As Zaki is busy wth his work and I've to go to the tailor.

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Ahh!! another tough day.:rolleyes::coffee:

tireddoctor_CV_20081202153230.jpg

are u a dr
i have to go for preparing my substage ........ here for a lil time ... me busy toooo
hum bhi hain panch swaron main :lol:

good to know.:)

well during my first and second year classes ,i used to love anatomy.

Nope i'm a final year student.Now when i see back it looks like a child play to me.

But for you it's all new and you have yet to master it.My advice is always choose good books and do get your hands on refrence books and journals as well.:)

Draw anatomical diagrams as much as you can,don't get yourself shackled in limitations like 20 or 30 figures, draw as much as you can.
You know it will register in your long term memory better.

Best of luck.:)
Do you like bones??(pun intended):lol:

good to know.:)

well during my first and second year ,i used to love anatomy.

Nope i'm a final year student.Now when i see back it looks like a child play to me.

But for you it's all new and you have yet to master it.My advice is always choose good books and do get your hands on refrence books and journals as well.:)

Draw anatomical diagrams as much as you can,don't get yourself shackled in limitations like 20 or 30 figures, draw as much as you can.
You know it will register in your long term memory better.

Best of luck.:)
Do you like bones??(pun intended):lol:

Surb, so you are a doctor.. whats your area of specialization is?

here is a video from sherlock homes for storm seeker.Talk anatomy and make it your habit atleast in first couple of years.

watch after 1:35

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom