What's new

What ya eating?

Hahahahaha nahi bhai

Its besan on palak, whole palak patta

Thanks mate :) yesterday we had aftaar at masjid, with fabulous biryani

Today is achari chicken with poori, will post pic, aftaar in 15 minutes here

Please do post pics next time InshAllah!

Or drink water, also I wouldn't be saying anything considering the timeframe of fasts in the UK are far less then in Canada. :p:
Weather condition matter more than duration of Fasting. I am sure fasting in hot summer in Pakistan will be much tougher even if its just 12/13 hours fasting as compare to long fast in western countries where weather is not bad

I am enjoying fasting and even before fasting my routine was same i.e early breakfast and then dinner in evenings

B078E295-9B1A-4434-8127-2A3A42D353A7.jpeg

Wasn't feeling cooking today so got some sushi for the wife and myself.

A very Japanese iftar.

View attachment 560956

View attachment 560957

View attachment 560958

View attachment 560959
If there is mirin in that then its haram

Weather condition matter more than duration of Fasting. I am sure fasting in hot summer in Pakistan will be much tougher even if its just 12/13 hours fasting as compare to long fast in western countries where weather is not bad

I am enjoying fasting and even before fasting my routine was same i.e early breakfast and then dinner in evenings
Clearly ur not aware of the temps of Canada. Extreme cold in winter and very hot in summers

You seem good cook.. It remind me my bachelor days in Uk when I used to do all cooking because I was expert and if you cook good then your mates always ask you to cook by giving simple excuse that they are not good in it

Back
Top Bottom