What's new

What ya eating?

upload_2019-5-2_13-15-43.png

4 cheese ravioli with Mariana sauce, shredded mozzerella and some basil and black pepper on top.

Come on people what are you all eating?

Wow that looks great. I had ravioli last week. It had a funny pumpkin filling in it and garnished with roasted pine nuts and rocket.
It was a take out from a local restaurant. Not bad for €10,99 :no:

Wow that looks great. I had ravioli last week. It had a funny pumpkin filling in it and garnished with roasted pine nuts and rocket.
It was a take out from a local restaurant. Not bad for €10,99 :no:

I made that myself for my wife. (Ravioli was pre-made from the store of course)

Keep the pics coming!

I made that myself for my wife. (Ravioli was pre-made from the store of course)

Keep the pics coming!
You cook for your wife? :o:o_O
Well she's a lucky girl. My dad can't even fry an egg properly :haha:
My elder 2 brothers are better cooks because both studied abroad and spent significant amount of time alone taking care of themselves.
I live abroad aswell but with my uncle and 2 cousins. Mom lives near and she comes and visits almost every month.
I am the spolit one and don't have much experience in the kitchen.
But i make great pizzas, salads and BBQ. :yes4:

Last edited:
You cook for your wife? :o:o_O
Well she's a lucky girl. My dad can't even fry an egg properly :haha:
My elder 2 brothers are better cooks because both studied abroad and spent significant amount of time alone taking care of themselves.
I live abroad aswell but with my uncle and 2 cousins. Mom lives near and she comes and visits almost every month.
I am the spolit one and don't have much experience in the kitchen.
But i make great pizzas, salads and BBQ. :yes4:

I've always enjoyed cooking.

Women love a man who can cook.

But even besides that, the ability to cook well is an asset in life.

I've always enjoyed cooking.

Women love a man who can cook.

But even besides that, the ability to cook well is an asset in life.

I am just not very good with the stove and never know if I should reduce heat or turn it up while cooking. But I know most of the herbs and spices and most of the stuff I make for myself is edable so I don't have to throw it away.

Yes I tell girls that I can cook and make them drool with my culinary vocabulary I learnt from watching Masterchef Australia and My Kitxhen Rules on tv and ocassionally I use fake french accent to spice it up :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom