What's new

What ya eating?

I want pics or it didnt happen
He cant post pics because he ate gongloos :lol:
1200px-Turnip_2622027.jpg

upload_2019-4-20_16-6-52.png

Mediterranean blend salad with shredded Turkey, strips of dried flatbread and Balsamic Vinegar dressing.

upload_2019-4-20_16-30-25.png

Round two. Same blend with some more shredded turkey, now with whole walnuts, goat cheese and some raspberry walnut dressing.

upload_2019-4-20_16-14-37.png

For anyone wanting proof that my salads are real.

LOL.

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-26_12-52-11.png

Egg whites and 1 whole egg. Made in a pan with heated butter with tomato, red onion and crumbled goat cheese inside.

Extra egg whites? :what:
Why? :unsure:

More protein and less fat if you put a greater egg white to whole egg ratio.

Of course the lowest calories are only egg whites.

However its a balance between taste and calories.

Last edited:
More protein and less fat if you put a greater egg white to whole egg ratio.

Of course the lowest calories are only egg whites.

However its a balance between taste and calories.
So you throw away the egg yolk? :unsure:

Had biryani cos it's friday.

Then this. Not a big fan of below fruit. However, today was an exception. Never had so ripe and juicy loquats previously.

View attachment 556149

Fresh figs?

So you throw away the egg yolk? :unsure:

Fresh figs?

Below fruit. It grows in haripur/khanpur region. Someone gifted it to my boss, he distibuted it amongst us. My father used to bring it when we lived in that region.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loquat

yes. i throw away the yolks.

I used to do the same a decade ago in my uni days (used to play basketball back then). I used to make holes in the egg (both ends) and then slowly retrieve the egg whites and make an omelette with two full eggs. Used minimum oil and a non-stick pan.

Since I did not want to waste the yolks so we fried it and gave it to the street cats that used to live in our lawn. One of which was a lovely odd eyed stray cat (May she rest in peace).

Back
Top Bottom