What ya eating?

Dinner is ready ;)
Fried rice butter chicken an picles :)

20190520_175910.jpg
20190520_175824.jpg
20190520_175829.jpg
20190520_175837.jpg
20190520_175841.jpg

You seem good cook.. It remind me my bachelor days in Uk when I used to do all cooking because I was expert and if you cook good then your mates always ask you to cook by giving simple excuse that they are not good in it
I am not as good as my uncle but my cooking seems to be ok. They eat whatever I make.
I live with my uncle and two cousins, no females here so we take turns to cook. There are about 20-25 dishes I have mastered so far including biryanis, pulaos, curries, karhais and pastas.

Man whats up with your spice collection? Do you get to use all of these?
There are 92 (empty duo penotti) pots filled with spices. I don't know them all but use whatever I need for my dish.

We need proof. Show us some pics of your cooking :agree:
Ohhhh noooooo ...
That would be very embarrasing for me lol :fie:..
Im not even perfect in fries .. ohhh Thats embarrassing :D but im still learning I can make lots but still im struggling to be a perfectionist .

Ohhhh noooooo ...
That would be very embarrasing for me lol :fie:..
Im not even perfect in fries .. ohhh Thats embarrassing :D but im still learning I can make lots but still im struggling to be a perfectionist .
Perfectionism comes with time and needs a lot of patience. By sharing pics you can get more encouragement from us. Mojhe do saal pehle roti bhi banana nahi ati thi :no:
Now I am making biryanis. :agree:

Perfectionism comes with time and needs a lot of patience. By sharing pics you can get more encouragement from us. Mojhe do saal pehle roti bhi banana nahi ati thi :no:
Now I am making biryanis. :agree:

Okay lol i will be posting pic of my next dish I make . Apko to 2 saal pehly roti nhi aati thi mujhy to abhi b nhi aati :p .

Back
Top Bottom