What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Sure. Given the oppurtunity, i will educate yr iranian armed forces.

What is their range n names?

Its a tall claim by a third word pistachio selling country. Nothing is conclusive about it, only speculations. BTW, they are still not showing the bottom part of RQ, what have they to hide, if the claim of electronic ambush is valid by them?

Detection is first part, the second and most crucial part is intercept n kill.

S-200 is unproven.

U dont hv anything to counteract IAF above 6000 mtrs. They have standoff advantage.
Watch out for pregnant F-15I and F-16I, their womb contains bunker busters.
Lol
my idiot son.you even dont know that after Russia Iran operate s-200 the most.Iran even produce S-200 in home.
01-01.jpg

13910129143253550_PhotoL.jpg

for sure you dont know that Iran produce RAAD air defence system(copy of buk-m2).raad has 90% chance against f-15i-16i.

215144_988.jpg

13910703000389_PhotoA.jpg

kid.go educate yourself and then come back!

dont you think you have to educate more about Iranian forces...
Iran already have made passive and active radars.beside that Iran produce GPS jammers since few years ago same systems which used for capturing RQ-170.they can make tomahawk missiles miss their targets too.
now tell me are you saying we captured RQ-170 without detecting?realy?

Iran can detect any flying object over her sky.and b-52 bombers will be hunted by s-200 too.keep this in mind.

btw,if you wanne know how did IRGC capture the RQ-170 plz read the related threads about it.because you are the 10000th one who ask this question.
Yes, I am saying so. And no, not one of you Iranians EVER adequately explained how Iran detected the RQ. Am willing to bet that I understand more about radar detection and 'stealth' than you do.

Yes, I am saying so. And no, not one of you Iranians EVER adequately explained how Iran detected the RQ. Am willing to bet that I understand more about radar detection and 'stealth' than you do.
dont bluff!
Iran firstly detected RQ-170 by her recent made passive radar that is called qadir and then jammed the drone's GPS device.also Iran cut the UAV conection with base.and then drone took off on kashmar air port!for your level!

raad has 90% chance against f-15i-16i.
And this 90% figure came from?
Be specific and concise, dont load Youtube in a futile bid to convince people.

RAAD, whats the range?
Has it been ever pitted against F-16s?

The pending Israeli operation would appear to be no more risky than Israel’s 1981 attack on
Iraq’s Osirak reactor, and it would provide at least as much benefit in terms of
delaying Iranian development of nuclear weapons.

Is it hard to understand by some pony brains here?

And this 90% figure came from?
Be specific and concise, dont load Youtube in a futile bid to convince people.

RAAD, whats the range?
Has it been ever pitted against F-16s?
i can not solve your problem.you should get used to researching and not believing whatever your master saying.
anyway for the last time im replying to you!
raad AD's range:50 km
combat altitude:25 km
go research buk-m2!you will see that 90%

this is Iranian made passive radar that is called ALIM
183991_242.jpg

183992_460.jpg

and Iranian AESA radar that is called Qadir
range:1100 km
altitute:300 km

enjoy!

Qadir radar
183990_413.jpg

undetectable LPI radars used in mesbah AA guns for defending major Air defence units
183988_999.jpg

now even anti-radar missiles are useless against us!
enjoy idiot!

The pending Israeli operation would appear to be no more risky than Israel’s 1981 attack on
Iraq’s Osirak reactor, and it would provide at least as much benefit in terms of
delaying Iranian development of nuclear weapons.

Is it hard to understand by some pony brains here?
it wont be harder it will be impossible.

dont bluff!
Iran firstly detected RQ-170 by her recent made passive radar that is called qadir and then jammed the drone's GPS device.also Iran cut the UAV conection with base.and then drone took off on kashmar air port!for your level!

this is Iranian made passive radar that is called ALIM

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...would-escalate-war-iran-26.html#ixzz2GjB8jDo5

why u r lying?

before u say its qadir, and in the following post, its ALIM?

you people dont know what is what, only here to obfuscate.

Its a tall claim by a third word pistachio selling country. Nothing is conclusive about it, only speculations. BTW, they are still not showing the bottom part of RQ, what have they to hide, if the claim of electronic ambush is valid by them?

Detection is first part, the second and most crucial part is intercept n kill.

S-200 is unproven.

U dont hv anything to counteract IAF above 6000 mtrs. They have standoff advantage.

Watch out for pregnant F-15I and F-16I, their womb contains bunker busters.
Lol

It is hard to communicate with people who say claim things based on speculation. Some how pistachio selling country with its bad copies of s-200 will be able to repel an attack. I don't see how that is going to happen.

As for those buried nuclear weapons facilities...

MOPping Up: The USA’s 30,000 Pound Bomb

Iran cannot hit the high flying B-52, cannot find the 'stealth' B-2, and cannot find the low flying B-1. We do not need to penetrate all the way through in one hit. A few of them will do. The -2s and -52s will make continuing the nuclear weapons work next to impossible.

The one thing you do not understand about explosions is that even though the blast will always take the path of least resistance, if the bomb does not explode until it has penetrated, especially when the descent path through the matter is as deep as 60 meters, that path is simply too narrow to dissipate most of the blast's concussive effect. We can deliver a few of them into the same hole over a few days. That underground nuclear weapons facility will be disabled, if not outright collapsed.
Once they punch a hole in the bunker, it will be all over. They don't need to destroy it with first hit, but couple of those busters will do the job.

Israeli leaders have access to the technical capability to carry out
the attack with a reasonable chance of success. The question then becomes one
of will (resolve) n calculation. Having courage, experience a la Osirak n Intelligence - THEIR JOB IS DOABLE DESPITE SOME POTENTIAL ATTRITION.

Once they punch a hole in the bunker, it will be all over. They don't need to destroy it with first hit, but couple of those busters will do the job

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...would-escalate-war-iran-26.html#ixzz2GjIRikGp

Gen. Eitan Ben-Elyahu, formercommander of the IAF and a participant in the Osirak strike, commented on the method of attacking hardened facilities in Jane’s Defence Weekly: “Even if one bomb would not suffce to penetrate, we could guide other bombs directly
to the hole created by the previous ones and eventually destroy any target.”

Seeing all the Iran fanboys, I sometimes wish Iran does not get attacked. Iran has become a sort of Micheal Jackson type figure, larger than life and inspiring to many, yet it is all just a show put on by the Iranian pridesident and the ayatollahs.

Operation Wooden Leg was an attack by Israel on the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) headquarters in Hammam al-Shatt, Tunisia, 12 miles from the capital of Tunis. It took place on October 1, 1985. Taking place 1,280 miles (2060 km) away, this was the furthest operation from Israel undertaken by the Israel Defense Forces since the 1976 Entebbe Operation in Uganda.

Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These guys have tremendous experience, combined with Osirak. Iran wont be a cake walk, yet, it (Nuke Installations) would be damaged beyond recognition. Guys dont understimate Israel.

Back
Top Bottom