What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Big deal. The fact that Iran was forced to bury those nuclear weapons facilities deeper and under those hardened concrete mean those 'big daddies' are sufficient threat. It is actually easier for US to upgrade them to 'bigger daddies' than for Iran to bury those facilities deeper.

To counter something you must first detect it. Else it IS hard to destroy those cruise missiles.

its hard to destroy those missiles if you cant detect them and sadly those missiles are not stealth
and about those bombs no as they become bigger they will be harder to optimize those bombs didn't take two year to be designed and produced . but well its two year that they are being fixed and they are still being fixed so they can penetrate half a meter instead of 20cm

its hard to destroy those missiles if you cant detect them and sadly those missiles are not stealth
and about those bombs no as they become bigger they will be harder to optimize those bombs didn't take two year to be designed and produced . but well its two year that they are being fixed and they are still being fixed so they can penetrate half a meter instead of 20cm
Cruise missiles have been difficult to detect long before low radar observability via body shaping was introduced into airborne bodies. They were lethal then and they will be lethal today. Your military leadership is more realistic about Iran's chances of defense -- zippo -- than you are.

As for those buried nuclear weapons facilities...

MOPping Up: The USA’s 30,000 Pound Bomb
Unlike the MOAB, however, this project’s goal is a GPS-guided, hard-penetrating weapon that can be carried aboard B-52 Stratofortress or B-2 Spirit bombers to defeat “a specialized set of hard and deeply buried targets” like bunkers and tunnel facilities. Some graphics show expectations of over 60 feet of concrete destroyed, and a USAF article stated that the bomb was meant to penetrate 200 feet underground before exploding.
Iran cannot hit the high flying B-52, cannot find the 'stealth' B-2, and cannot find the low flying B-1. We do not need to penetrate all the way through in one hit. A few of them will do. The -2s and -52s will make continuing the nuclear weapons work next to impossible.

The one thing you do not understand about explosions is that even though the blast will always take the path of least resistance, if the bomb does not explode until it has penetrated, especially when the descent path through the matter is as deep as 60 meters, that path is simply too narrow to dissipate most of the blast's concussive effect. We can deliver a few of them into the same hole over a few days. That underground nuclear weapons facility will be disabled, if not outright collapsed.

Cruise missiles have been difficult to detect long before low radar observability via body shaping was introduced into airborne bodies. They were lethal then and they will be lethal today. Your military leadership is more realistic about Iran's chances of defense -- zippo -- than you are.

Iran cannot hit the high flying B-52, cannot find the 'stealth' B-2, and cannot find the low flying B-1. We do not need to penetrate all the way through in one hit. A few of them will do. The -2s and -52s will make continuing the nuclear weapons work next to impossible.

The one thing you do not understand about explosions is that even though the blast will always take the path of least resistance, if the bomb does not explode until it has penetrated, especially when the descent path through the matter is as deep as 60 meters, that path is simply too narrow to dissipate most of the blast's concussive effect. We can deliver a few of them into the same hole over a few days. That underground nuclear weapons facility will be disabled, if not outright collapsed.

60 meters of 5000 psi concrete is not the same thing as as strong granti granit

this " Magical" bomb does not even break 8 metere of 10000 psi concret !

from 5000 to 10 000 psi what a decrement !!!!!!! from 60 Metres to 8 metres,division by 8 of his capacity lol

in the granit this bomb will not even break 8 meters!

I know it's hard, I just break your hopes, but do not do not blame me I only tell the truth lol

and B52 are very good target for s-200, and the Iranian Raad.

in any case at the end of the day it does not change anything the intellectual capital, even the raw material is in place.
bombing is not destruction, bombing will just drive the programme more covert and one day , tadaaaa

CNN : breaking news

good morning ladies and gentlemens, i am charlies bla bla.

over night iran finally and despite sanction. put a defintive end, to one decade old dispute by conduct a test, i mean a nuclear.... we are waiting for the white house first reaction ... hahahah

You dish out lies n tell people to google?
Do you know the pascal unit?
Why did not you do the math?
How did you know the strength of concrete that would be used in such construction?
If its RCC, what was the density of steel used?
Go n fool your own stupid folks.

I caught you red handed in earlier post with yr lies, and you never bothered to answer.....
Even audacity has limits....lol

I will not waste my time to give you a math class idiot, but it is public notoriety that nobody in the world is not going to use a 5000 psi concrete for militaries installations .periode.
even for somes civilians building we uses a concrete far more resistant than 5000 psi.

and the granite is much more resistant.

TEACH YOU PLS and come back IDIOT

Do you think that is going to save you? U.S will keep hitting your facilities for years and set Iranian nuclear development 4 years back with every strike. This will repeat itself until Iran gives up.

How is Iran going to survive 50 years of sanctions?

Covertly? That will take Iran 40 to 50 years to produce a Nuke. Once the facilities are destroyed and Nuclear scientist assassinated. Iran will have to wait 50 years.

north korea took a year between 2003 and 2004 to build its nuclear weapons in secret.

and 4 secret enrichment facilities and under the eyes of American satellites, Russian, Chinese, South Korean, Japanese and european.
3 are still secrets! loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Seem despairing you dear friend!

you really think the death of four Marthyrs will kill the program or even slow it down even a single hour one day?

Thousands iran owns and Thousands of scientists, and new year out of each Stock universter to Strengthen the work force.

When was the last scientist murdered by terrorists last year. 350 people are presented spontaneously to take his place!

it's like a sword strike in the water

Can you give me a link of that? I don't believe him, neither does the rest of the world. Israel, US and all other countries have set a red line, if Iran crosses that line, it will be burned!

How? If Iran gets bombed, it will be set back 4 years. If Iran reaches the threshold, it will be hit again and assasinations of scientist will happen, and Iran will be set back again until Iran gets crippled because of SANCTIONS.

But the other installations can be hit. It will set Iran back by 4 years.

average income of a Cuban is 20 times lower than That of Iranian year, and the country is rich in natural product used by the people.
Cuba must to buy their oil and, gas to driver, and for home, and its chemicals. NOT IRAN SORRY
iran is a leading producer of fruit in the world, and the first for the sheep. if you think you will starve the people of iran? you will wake you! ensured.

AS I SAID

SAY HELLOOOOOO IRAN NUCLEAR, HELLOOOOOO

SAY HELLOOOOOO IRAN NUCLEAR, HELLOOOOOO

I will not waste my time to give you a math class idiot, but it is public notoriety that nobody in the world is not going to use a 5000 psi concrete for militaries installations .periode.
even for somes civilians building we uses a concrete far more resistant than 5000 psi.

and the granite is much more resistant.

TEACH YOU PLS and come back IDIOT

Peddle yr lies somewhere else, not here.

pure assumption ... nothing more nothing less ...

and you thought like this when you send your super stealth RQ-170 in our air space and you get your response ........

if I remember correctly , RQ-170 has lower RCS than B-2 and newer design ...

if I remember correctly , RQ-170 has lower RCS than B-2 and newer design .

B2 is the only platform compatible with MOP.

So RCS does not count, because RQ-170 cant deliver MOP.

B2 is the only platform compatible with MOP.

So RCS does not count, because RQ-170 cant deliver MOP.

you misunderstand ....

he saying Iran has no tool to detect B-2 and I'm saying maybe Iran has tool to detect it ....

B-2's best advantage is it's STEALTH feature .... and I think , RQ-170 has less RCS compare to B-2 ....

If Iran air defense system can detect B-2 , then it will turn to a flying target ... specially if it come alone ...

and we already capture an RQ-170 ...

he saying Iran has no tool to detect B-2 and I saying maybe Iran has tool to detect it ...

You are not even sure of WHAT tool Iran has, hence yr statement is not accurate reliable.
sorry mate, you did burst yr own bubble....lol

and we already capture an RQ-170 ...

According to a photo, RQ-170 is intact, one piece. So it was not shot at.
How did you capture it?

If the US has decided to go to war, IT WILL, as in the past, and spending trillions. Period.
Who will bell this cat?
Israel has done in the past a la Osirak, and will do so in this case too.
Looking at the past actions, you can predict the future.
There is already defensive activities in motion in Israel like underground bunkers, gas masks and what not. Public has been coached to be ready for a month long war.
Its on the horizon....Because, Israel is a one bomb country, and hence, would not like to live with a neighbour who swears by Allah to annihilate Isarel. Nobody is going to trust mullahcracy in Iran, an Axis of Evil, the term coined by former POTUS GW Bush.

the first country which attacked a nuclear facsilities was Iran and the osirok operation was done by iran help....you can google it..

he saying Iran has no tool to detect B-2 and I saying maybe Iran has tool to detect it ...

You are not even sure of WHAT tool Iran has, hence yr statement is not accurate reliable.
sorry mate, you did burst yr own bubble....lol

According to a photo, RQ-170 is intact, one piece. So it was not shot at.
How did you capture it?
dont you think you have to educate more about Iranian forces...
Iran already have made passive and active radars.beside that Iran produce GPS jammers since few years ago same systems which used for capturing RQ-170.they can make tomahawk missiles miss their targets too.
now tell me are you saying we captured RQ-170 without detecting?realy?

Iran can detect any flying object over her sky.and b-52 bombers will be hunted by s-200 too.keep this in mind.

btw,if you wanne know how did IRGC capture the RQ-170 plz read the related threads about it.because you are the 10000th one who ask this question.

dont you think you have to educate more about Iranian forces...

Sure. Given the oppurtunity, i will educate yr iranian armed forces.

Iran already have made passive and active radars

What is their range n names?

beside that Iran produce GPS jammers since few years ago same systems which used for capturing RQ-170.they can make tomahawk missiles miss their targets too

Its a tall claim by a third word pistachio selling country. Nothing is conclusive about it, only speculations. BTW, they are still not showing the bottom part of RQ, what have they to hide, if the claim of electronic ambush is valid by them?

Detection is first part, the second and most crucial part is intercept n kill.

S-200 is unproven.

U dont hv anything to counteract IAF above 6000 mtrs. They have standoff advantage.

Watch out for pregnant F-15I and F-16I, their womb contains bunker busters.
Lol

pure assumption ... nothing more nothing less ...

and you thought like this when you send your super stealth RQ-170 in our air space and you get your response ........

if I remember correctly , RQ-170 has lower RCS than B-2 and newer design ...
And what make you think Iran actually detected the RQ? How about pure assumption?

Back
Top Bottom