What's new

What will the new PM of India do to improve relations with Italy?

May be government can sent back the soldiers in exchange of Indian prisoners jailed in Italy!! The family of the fishermen were compensated by Italy.. May be government can negotiate prisoner exchange!!

May be government can sent back the soldiers in exchange of Indian prisoners jailed in Italy!! The family of the fishermen were compensated by Italy.. May be government can negotiate prisoner exchange!!
Problem is the arrogance of that bastard, talking to us as if they are doing us a favo!
I say Let's give them a flavor of "GOAN INQUISITION TO THOSE MARINES"! What say eh? ;)

Problem is the arrogance of that bastard, talking to us as if they are doing us a favo!
I say Let's give them a flavor of "GOAN INQUISITION TO THOSE MARINES"! What say eh? ;)

Last edited:

Its a win win situation for both of us!! I dont think Italy is in a position to claim that they are doing us a favour.. Their government is already under criticism for sending the Marines back to India.. They will do everything they can to get back the marines.. We should exploit this situation to our favor to bring back as much as Indians from Italian jails..

everybody have wishes.. should could would.. one should be practical in knowing what is more likely to happen based on precedent and track record... this govt has mandate that will tie them down in domestic issues.
This govt will however remove trade barriers and make investment and business easy with EU (a key demand of EU since 2007 is market acess)

Anyway, dont know why I have this image of pope on a popemobile charging at us ..with scores of crusaders behind him.. in slow mo :fie:

why you get into religion now? The pope never did things like this. He also uses no papamobile, he walks with the people, even when he was in palestine. There is more than enough stuff to make fun about Hinduism but i would never go that deep and i would advice you to also not go that path.

Its a win win situation for both of us!! I dont think Italy is in a position to claim that they are doing us a favour.. Their government is already under criticism for sending the Marines back to India.. They will do everything they can to get back the marines.. We should exploit this situation to our favor to bring back as much as Indians from Italian jails..

Well there are two indians in jail here who murdered and iranian girl, pushed her body in a bag and tossed it into the lagoon of Venice. Do you really want those walk free? If so you do us a great favor.

Well there are two indians in jail here who murdered and iranian girl, pushed her body in a bag and tossed it into the lagoon of Venice. Do you really want those walk free? If so you do us a great favor.
Keep them. We will hang those marines who killed Indian fishermen while being drunk.

why you get into religion now? The pope never did things like this.
Even yourmedia knows the catholic church's and pope's love for little boys.

Keep them. We will hang those marines who killed Indian fishermen while being drunk.

Even yourmedia knows the catholic church's and pope's love for little boys.

you will hang nobody. You dont even have acess to them. Your government is not run from war mongering idiots.

Your racist post against my religion was reported.

Bro, don't you get it, our Arp2041 Bro, wants everything good for us.What do you think this moron "Mark US" is literally doing us a favour or something? Watch his threads ,We should hang those Italian Marines and show the Middle finger to them!Enough of ITalians, let this "@Markus" Explain how they send funds,(Which this idiot thinks is doing us as a favour every christmas!)
Your Italian people are shite, you really want to do that fascist shite?

What?

What you talk about does not make sense.... You have not even spent a freaking minute of your life with our judiciary principles, havent you?

What?

What you talk about does not make sense.... You have not even spent a freaking minute of your life with our judiciary principles, havent you?

why you even asnwer him? I have him on ignore since day one. lol

There is always room for improving ties warmly. We don't want a political standoff with European countries at this juncture. The point is, let the civil law take course where it is needed. Our country has given even a dreaded mass murdering terrorist like Ajmal Kasab a fair trial.

The marines issue that is going on, will also be given a fair trial as per the laws of the land. If they are innocent, Indian government will send them back with full guarantee.

Other than that, I don't think we have any government-to-government issues with Italians.

Yes there is a lot of grudge about Vatican activity here, but technically,Vatican is a separate nation under Italian protection.

There is always room for improving ties warmly. We don't want a political standoff with European countries at this juncture. The point is, let the civil law take course where it is needed. Our country has given even a dreaded mass murdering terrorist like Ajmal Kasab a fair trial.

The marines issue that is going on, will also be given a fair trial as per the laws of the land. If they are innocent, Indian government will send them back with full guarantee.

Other than that, I don't think we have any government-to-government issues with Italians.

Yes there is a lot of grudge about Vatican activity here, but technically,Vatican is a separate nation under Italian protection.

the marines are under italian protection so they can't be judged from any foreign country. You place the nation of italy in court there and basicly label us a terrorist state. How can that seen as peaceful and friendly?

And what about Vatican? That the church helps the poor?

So India got a new PM and media here wonder what he will do to better the relations between Italy and India.

It is a well known fact that india and italy shared friendly relations for more than 100 years. Italy was the nation that opened the EU for india and which allowed india acess to the market here.

Italy was the first western nation that did chose india to send a commercial satellite (AGILE) into space which opened the indian spaceprogram into commercial service.

The general view about india was quite positive in italy. This has dramatical changed in the last months. The bitter case about our two marines poisoned the relationship. The indian embassy is bombarded with thousands of hate mail each day and even a bullet was put in their post box recently. India is portrayed as an evil 3rd world banana republic in our media and mentioned in one sentence with regimes like Iran and North Korea.

I remember two years ago when you switched on our educational TV channel you saw documentations about nature of India, history, improvments in social projects and so on. This has changed completly. All you see in TV now is rape cases, barbaric practices and poverty.

I see this as unfortunate and i hope that indians also see this curent status as unnatural and bad. Both our nations made mistakes in this diplomatic train wreck and i would like to know what steps should be done that this can be solved so both nations can be happy and go back to normal behavior.

Marines will be returned .. if Italy decide to take back Sonia gandhi and her children !! ;)

you will hang nobody. You dont even have acess to them. Your government is not run from war mongering idiots.
Your racist post against my religion was reported.
Racist against a religion? Grow a brain!

International media has done a good job exposing the catholic church.

What you gonna do if we hang those facist Italians? Nothing.

Who is asking for war? It is simply a judicial process.

If they were found to be inside Indian territorial waters and found guilty of killing the fishermen, then they will be punished.

If they were NOT in Indian waters as per the international laws on territorial waters, then they will be released and send back to your home country.

Just a legal process. You are talking like there is no legal cases tried in Italian courts.

Say tomorrow if an Indian is arrested murdering an Italian, will the law of your country not give him a trial? If he is proven innocent, he will be released, if not, he will be punished as the law of the land.

What is so difficult for you to understand?

Racist against a religion? Grow a brain!

International media has done a good job exposing the catholic church.

What you gonna do if we hang those facist Italians? Nothing.

reported again. Go and visit a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom