What's new

What will the new PM of India do to improve relations with Italy?

Sorry,both of your points are wrong-There are products which India can produce & Italy can't and India too has a rich cultural heritage.

Ok. Your countryman quite gleefully called the country a "joke". Do you agree with such sentiments? I'm interested to know what Italy can't produce that India can.

What could the governments (Union or State) could have done about it?

It is not up to the PM or CM of any state to rule whether they are guilty or not!

Only a judge can do so!

That happens only after they are charged and the Union government actually has the power to withdraw charges and do a diplomatic deal. Happened with some Russians on another issue.

Ok. Your countryman quite gleefully called the country a "joke". Do you agree with such sentiments? I'm interested to know what Italy can't produce that India can.

No,I dont.And well what about about some advanced Space & Nuclear technology?

Sure it is. A better economy than you have, they produce goods and services that the world wants, which you don't and have a rich cultural heritage they still keep up with i.e. arts, classical music and so forth.

The only joke here, a bad one a that, is your post. :-)

Italy is of significance to India as far as Mrs. Maino goes - and the latest finmeccanica scandal, which I am sure was brought forward by her - other than that - Italy in our relations is a joke.

Cool. For space based tech please see the work of the ASI and for Nuclear research Italy was a leading back in the 60's, then came the famous referendum of 87.

Italy is of significance to India as far as Mrs. Maino goes - and the latest finmeccanica scandal, which I am sure was brought forward by her - other than that - Italy in our relations is a joke.

In that regard I would agree.

Last edited:
Cool. For space based tech please see the work of the ASI and for Nuclear research Italy was a leading back in the 60, then came the famous referendum of 87.

In that regard I would agree.

I am sure you would because you are one of the sanest members here. Italy isn't even into consideration when it comes to geo politics - neither for India nor for any other country in Asia - including Pakistan.

Cool. For space based tech please see the work of the ASI and for Nuclear research Italy was a leading back in the 60, then came the famous referendum of 87.

Is that anywhere close to ISRO ? Answer-No.

Compare the present situation,we still cant match economy of Italy in 60s in many parameters but still leads in Nuclear as well as Space tech

I am sure you would because you are one of the sanest members here. Italy isn't even into consideration when it comes to geo politics - neither for India nor for any other country in Asia - including Pakistan.

Thank you for your kind words friend. Ignore my posts previously.

Is that anywhere close to ISRO ? Answer-No.

Compare the present situation,we still cant match economy of Italy in 60s in many parameters but still leads in Nuclear as well as Space tech

It's off-topic,not now the ASI isn't, but that is because they now cooperate with the French in particular and Europe in general.

Thank you for your kind words friend. Ignore my posts previously.
It's off-topic,not now the ASI isn't, but that is because they now cooperate with the French in particular and Europe in general.

The way ISRO is today,and the reason why it haven't undertaken human space mission is because its funding is low.looks like a better excuse doesn't it ?

You do realize that Italy can produce anything space related simply because we are part of Airbus and ESA. Some modules on the ISS are build in Italy. Cupola for example as well as Raffaello.

We have no nuclear technology for a simple reason. We had a democratic poll which got the result that Italy may never use nuclear energy. We see it as big danger for our beautiful nation. I´m sure you understand that such a democratic decission must be accepted.

Shut up, dont forget your reality. Gone through some old threads and observed that you have a big mouth and lack sense. He asked a simple question and you should have answered it decently. People like you are giving a bad name to our country.

Ya, & what you have done for 'our' country?

I don't think a person with 19 posts can judge ME by looking through last few threads/posts of myne.......:lol:

Anyways, i will carry on what i do, you certainly can't SHUT me UP, can you?

BTW, like your name, 'Windhammer', I bet you aren't Indian on the first place :D

As for the rest. Can we pleace stop this Sonia Gandhi bla bla? She has no relations in Italy and nobody here even knows her here. She was elected into power from indians so if you don´t like her don´t blame us for that. She was born here, that doesn´t create any connection to italy. Its like blaming Lady Gaga for her crazy songs because her italian heritage.

Now for the Marines. They were not the only marines on the ship and it is proven fact that the bullets fired did not match their guns. It is even doubtful that the ships came close. There were several other marines which our government does not allow to go to india. So the two who are there are most likely not the ones who shot.

Also public opinion changed drastical in italy. At first the death of two fisherman was part of the story but as longer this goes it concentrates completly on our marines who are seen as heroes. It already drags entire EU, Vatican, USA and so on into the issue and gets worse any day.

I wont comment the death penalty bullshit from some here though. This would be a decleration of war and was already pushed aside from the indian government as ridicolous.

Dont think If I am Indian or not because your pea sized brain wont be able make it. As far as what I have done for my country is I try to be a good ambassador of my country. I don't answer illogically. I dont call a country which is 100 times better than us a third world country. Dont make their perception that we all Indians are fool like you.

:rofl: Ofcourse you are an INDIAN, how stupid of me :rofl: :rofl:

@Windhammer 4 people liked my post of third rate country...............

SHAME ON THEM!!! :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom