What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules say failed state is a banned topic.. Not just calling Pakistan a failed state :).. Looks like you are getting a little over defensive.. :D
I repeat, a mod had no problem

Seems like you havent got to know a few of India obsessed, non Indian members on this forum... ;)
Really, it seems to me Indians bring Pakistan into everything

yaa india was a hyperpower then ... and turks were some barbarians living in caves...

its really sad to see ppl from countries specially from Iran and Turkiye ( once upon a time great empires now captured by Islam by force or by peace whatever, Iran was far well off scientifically when they were real Persians now they represent barbarism in the name of holy laws (public hanging n stuff and that too for being gay) hey Ottoman Turk for fact, we Indians have more recognition all over the world for goods things than u ppl could ever have thought of, we no friends with ya plz lets naat be enemies at-least, so plz take ur verbal diarreah to "Syria shot down flying turkey thread"

Please, gays deserve death for committing sins against the morality of the entire mankind

Please, gays deserve death for committing sins against the morality of the entire mankind

you will b taken for a ride even from your won countrymen for the above gem of a one liner. my last chat with u on this topic.

man, there should be some threads that talk about india without saying anything about pakistan or china. there should be some kind of rule.

all i know is that when you go to america's best universities and look at the graduate students in the engineering departments, they are either indians or chinese.

and of course indian democracy is infamous for slowing down all the business initiatives in that country.

however i would like to point out that democracy takes a long time to be established. in US, it took a long time to give the vote and equal tratment to blacks and women. France became a dictatorship under napoleon. other korea and taiwan, also long time to develope.

but, india has a "headstart" on this.

so i think india will probably continue to go in the right direction.

just for reference sake, north korea was richer than south korea until late 60s and early 70s. slow and steady can win the race.

Interesting to see that 5 Indians think it is a failed state though

Typo. Is Bihar your worst state?

some other countries may also vote indians as failed state out of jealousy??
:D
and, there might be many false-indian flaggers who may do it, right??

you will b taken for a ride even from your won countrymen for the above gem of a one liner. my last chat with u on this topic.
I see you're being superfluous in your hate, yet it lacks the acridness with which you wished to vilify me. May The levity of truth shine against the Darkness of gay support in you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom