What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies, Pakistan spends only 17%
Defence Expenditure « truthfindingpakistanis
Sources at bottom!

Doing this to Indian lies
desismileys_6772.gif

Pakistan Budget:
50% on Military
23% on Debt Servicing

Result:
18 Hours of Load Shedding
Increasing Poverty

May become something like this lol--:P

NOTE: this is imaginary video compiled using many cities worldwide, no trolling please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
and wats ur problem??...u definitely dont know spending on education etc etc ryt??

Even the literacy rate of our most poor and illiterate State is more than Pakistan's most prosperous and literate province.

pakistan literacy rate is near 50 % only...very poor.

That country is in a war. So it makes sense that the country spends so much on military.

When has Pakistan never been in a war? if its not actual war than there is proxy wars or a war against democracy. I don't think Pakistan has ever been at peace with itself. And I don't get the option of "better than Pakistan" is that even an option. what are the parameters of bettering Pakistan in the future? How would India better Pakistan? - would someone highlight that.

And WTH is superdooperloopertrooper power, mega power, hyperpower etc, who's the idiot who started this thread? Can we come up with threads like these against Pakistan then?

When has Pakistan never been in a war? if its not actual war than there is proxy wars or a war against democracy. I don't think Pakistan has ever been at peace with itself. And I don't get the option of "better than Pakistan" is that even an option. what are the parameters of bettering Pakistan in the future? How would India better Pakistan? - would someone highlight that.

And WTH is superdooperloopertrooper power, mega power, hyperpower etc, who's the idiot who started this thread? Can we come up with threads like these against Pakistan then?

This is a troll thread..So Enjoy Trolling.

Sindh has literacy of 86%

Sindh's literacy rate is 60%(because more than quarter of Sindhi's Population lives in Karachi, rural Sindh is mostly illiterate), Bihar's literacy rate is 63.8%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom